• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I know it goes from bad to worse

that day even the sun was afraid of you and the weight you carried

His golden eyes flick to the markings that begin to glow on her. On the new horns that curve wickedly around her skull. His lips quirk upward in the corner, noting them and not saying anything—at least not yet. It would seem that he’s not the only only with new tricks up his sleeve and he tucks that away for later. The kind of information that he could see coming in useful, even though he has no idea how.

Instead he watches her with a bland expression, yawning as though the entire thing bored him.

Why did he insist on stoking the fire? Hadn’t he come over here with every intention of making nice? He doesn’t remember—not anymore. All it had taken was one spitfire look from her and he was ready to push her into a fight all over again. Ready to let her work out whatever anger was clearly simmering in her.

Ready to find an outlet for his anger too.

He keeps that banked down though—at least for now. He just watches her with a bemused expression, lifting his eyebrows slightly at her request. “Well there are a lot of interpretations to that request and not all of them pleasant to do in front of a lady.” He purses his lips. “But seeing as there are none of those around, I suppose I can grant your requests.” He laughs again, shrugging his shoulders in a nearly sheepish gesture before he snaps his own neck, body falling limp to the ground.

His magic buzzes like static on his skin, the death calling to it with a seductive kind of whisper.

so you saluted every ghost you've ever prayed to and then buried it where bones are buried

Messages In This Thread
    I know it goes from bad to worse - by Mazikeen - 04-07-2021, 09:25 AM
    RE: I know it goes from bad to worse - by firion - 04-07-2021, 11:38 PM
    RE: I know it goes from bad to worse - by firion - 05-21-2021, 12:47 AM
    RE: I know it goes from bad to worse - by firion - 05-21-2021, 02:30 PM
    RE: I know it goes from bad to worse - by firion - 05-22-2021, 02:17 PM
    RE: I know it goes from bad to worse - by firion - 05-22-2021, 03:05 PM
    RE: I know it goes from bad to worse - by firion - 05-28-2021, 02:24 PM
    RE: I know it goes from bad to worse - by firion - 05-28-2021, 04:26 PM
    RE: I know it goes from bad to worse - by firion - 06-04-2021, 10:50 AM
    RE: I know it goes from bad to worse - by firion - 06-12-2021, 12:22 AM