• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I know it goes from bad to worse

He yawns and she can feel it needle her a little more, and she cannot help but wonder why he’s even here. Why had he come over to her? Mazikeen knows he doesn't care for her company, that'd been made clear - and she can't imagine she's given the impression that she cares for his.

Firion's comment about there being no lady present elicits another eye roll - though she agrees with him there. She watches him warily, unsure about what he’s going to do and still feeling that powerful curiosity.  In all of her imagination she could not have predicted what actually happens. Mazikeen’s orange eyes widen and she feels the snap of his neck squeeze her heart. Rational thought is one step behind her emotions as always and she shouts his name in her shock, instinct driving her forward as she lowers her head. Only once her thoughts catch up to her and she realizes she’s well and truly concerned about him does she purposefully lift her head and take a single step backwards. She had been inches away from brushing her muzzle against his golden skin.

Somewhere in her mind she knows this is a trick, knows that he’s just messing with her - because he doesn’t do anything else except that, doesn’t he? This seems… extreme but they both know she deserves any discomfort heading her way.

She just wishes she didn’t actually care. Maybe he won't have noticed, maybe her voice shouting his name isn't ringing in his ears like it is in hers.

Her voice is a little shaky but it still carries a bite to it when she finally finds the ability to speak, unable to look away from the unnatural angle of his neck. “You fucking son of a bitch. That's not funny.” If she knew who his mother was she'd find another insult to throw at him but for now, this is what she works with.

MAZIKEEN
    mazikeen

@[firion]

Messages In This Thread
    I know it goes from bad to worse - by Mazikeen - 04-07-2021, 09:25 AM
    RE: I know it goes from bad to worse - by firion - 04-07-2021, 11:38 PM
    RE: I know it goes from bad to worse - by firion - 05-21-2021, 12:47 AM
    RE: I know it goes from bad to worse - by firion - 05-21-2021, 02:30 PM
    RE: I know it goes from bad to worse - by firion - 05-22-2021, 02:17 PM
    RE: I know it goes from bad to worse - by Mazikeen - 05-22-2021, 02:47 PM
    RE: I know it goes from bad to worse - by firion - 05-22-2021, 03:05 PM
    RE: I know it goes from bad to worse - by firion - 05-28-2021, 02:24 PM