• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  something has changed within me
    He confirms that he is a sun so very casually, like she might say that yes: she is a nereid. A sun! A real live sun?!

“That’s amazing!” She exclaims. “@[Helion] the Sun.” She had not known that Suns could walk the earth, but she had also not known what sunlight looked like at all until a few weeks ago, and so she accepts easily.

His change in tone causes her to flick both gold-tipped ears forward curiously, and she laughs delightedly at his suggestion. “Oh yes,” she agrees, “It’s very important to have good luck on an adventure.” Momma has always kissed them for luck, and it occurs to Moira now that she had not gotten Aquaria’s kiss before this adventure. So it really is good that Helion has come along, Moira decides, and beams over at him with renewed pleasure.

“Okay. So.” She says, looking at the Meadow around them. There are clusters of horses here and there, enjoying the sunny afternoon. Most of them are just old enough to look boring to pre-adolescent Moira, but there are some eerie looking folks closer to the Field that look promising. When they vanish before her eyes, and huffs out a little breath, and turns back to Helion.

“Do you know where the adventures are around here?”

Messages In This Thread
    something has changed within me - by Moira - 04-09-2021, 05:34 PM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Helion - 04-11-2021, 10:22 AM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Moira - 04-11-2021, 11:15 AM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Helion - 04-15-2021, 08:47 PM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Moira - 04-18-2021, 04:25 PM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Helion - 04-27-2021, 05:57 PM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Moira - 05-12-2021, 07:32 PM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Helion - 05-28-2021, 01:56 PM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Moira - 06-11-2021, 08:27 AM