• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  something has changed within me
    Helion the sun! Oh he liked the sound of that very much. That was how he was going to ask Cressida to address him from now on. And everyone else should too, really. There was The Sun of course but Helion had heard the story of Mesec’s past (the child-friendly version of it, anyway) and it was technically possible for him to be a sun - so who was he to argue that fact! His grandmother was the moon, after all. Or a moon, he supposed, since his twin was also a moon…

Maybe this whole celestial-objects-as-family was a little too confusing.

Still, Moira seems happy to have him along so Helion is glad he brought up that he is good luck (and is now very much hoping that he is). When she asks where they can find an adventure, though, his mind stalls out a bit and his silver eyes widen a little. His voice is a little sheepish when he replies, but there’s a crooked smile there. “Oh uh… no. I was hoping you would.”

But, he’s not deterred by his own uncertainty for long and brightens as he chooses a direction at random, one that will lead them along the nearby creek. “Come on let’s see if we can find one this way.”

HELION

@[Moira]

Messages In This Thread
    something has changed within me - by Moira - 04-09-2021, 05:34 PM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Helion - 04-11-2021, 10:22 AM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Moira - 04-11-2021, 11:15 AM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Helion - 04-15-2021, 08:47 PM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Moira - 04-18-2021, 04:25 PM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Helion - 04-27-2021, 05:57 PM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Moira - 05-12-2021, 07:32 PM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Helion - 05-28-2021, 01:56 PM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Moira - 06-11-2021, 08:27 AM