• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  something has changed within me
    Moira rolls her eyes with exasperation, but the smile that follows it is as bright as it is brief. She finds his sheepish smile rather charming, and he is quick to make a suggestion that they follow the creek.

A rather wonderful suggestion to something as aquatic as Moira, and she shows her agreement by moving forward and splashing into the water. It feels delightful on her feet, and the fins at her fetlocks bend against the current and ripple below the shallow water.

This gives her an idea, and she grins.

In an attempt to distract Helion, Moira asks him a series of questions - where does he live? Can he float in the sky like the sun? Does he have a hatch-mate like she does?

In the meantime, she has gathered a fist sized ball of water that she’s slowly floated over his head, taking care to keep it behind him and out of his line of sight. She has had quite a bit of practice doing this to Acionna.

“Can you swim?” She asks, because she is just easily bored and not truly cruel, “Or is it, like, dangerous for you to get wet?”

Messages In This Thread
    something has changed within me - by Moira - 04-09-2021, 05:34 PM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Helion - 04-11-2021, 10:22 AM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Moira - 04-11-2021, 11:15 AM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Helion - 04-15-2021, 08:47 PM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Moira - 04-18-2021, 04:25 PM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Helion - 04-27-2021, 05:57 PM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Moira - 05-12-2021, 07:32 PM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Helion - 05-28-2021, 01:56 PM
    RE: something has changed within me - by Moira - 06-11-2021, 08:27 AM