• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Don’t Wake Me Up

Seance
    You're just a ghost inside my head,
    The spirit had paused, not uttering a word whereas before it had been chatty and insistent. Seance paused too in confusion, stopping in her tracks in wait for it to speak again, yet instead she felt the friendly presence leave, her pale features now pulled into a sulk. The sound of footsteps snapped her focus back to her surroundings, and she understood why her ghostly friend had left her.

Her head moved this way and that for a moment, trying to figure out which way the footsteps were coming from, before a voice allowed her to zero in on the location of the new visitor. She squinted in the direction of the source of the voice, as if she could perhaps see if she did so, though she knew it never worked. Her head dipped down and her pose became reserved and timid, her voice a hushed, soft tone as she meekly replied.

"Hello...Yes, it is a nice evening..." Her voice was almost monotone when speaking to other living beings, she'd always found it difficult to conversate with the living, she always preferred to speak to those who had already crossed to the other side, and she couldn't help but wish that the figure before her were a spirit, rather than a solid being.

"Shadowmere..." She repeated in a particularly quiet whisper, before raising her voice only slightly to answer, just enough to be heard. "My name is Seance, do you know where my friend went?" 
    You're just a ghost you're
    never there

@[Shadowmere]

Messages In This Thread
    Don’t Wake Me Up - by Seance - 04-12-2021, 01:52 PM
    RE: Don’t Wake Me Up - by Shadowmere - 04-24-2021, 07:05 AM
    RE: Don’t Wake Me Up - by Seance - 05-01-2021, 02:23 PM