• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  show me who you are

Beyza’s dreamy thoughts cease when she thinks that she feels a storm coming. A glance to the sky shows no clouds and it is only a moment later, when Jamie arrives, that she understands that the feeling had not been a storm of nature but of death itself. In his rage he is beautiful and terrifying and she has no trouble seeing why she had been so desperate to draw him out from the shadows.

But then he grasps onto her life force and she feels cool shock for a moment before something else takes over.

Fury blazes in her at the feeling of his magic invading her and she quickly moves to shove him out of her soul, snapping those dark fingers if she must. Electricity begins to crackle and spark across her white coat as it had when Straia had threatened Pangea. And now Jamie was threatening her? She expects the guilt to vanish but it doesn’t, it lingers like fog in the back of her mind, and she is absolutely furious that one of her first instincts is to apologize. To promise to find a way back, or a way to temper this so it is easier for him.

But she does not want to do that anymore. Not now that she’s seen the cost, not now that her daughters have felt warmth.

Her voice is quiet in comparison to his shout but it is filled with venom as she fixes a white fire gaze upon him. “It wasn’t me but I wish it had been, Jamie. I wish I had brought back the sun.”

beyza

artwork by kharthian

@[jamie]

Messages In This Thread
    show me who you are - by Beyza - 04-13-2021, 04:28 PM
    RE: show me who you are - by jamie - 04-14-2021, 10:17 PM
    RE: show me who you are - by Beyza - 04-17-2021, 08:16 PM
    RE: show me who you are - by jamie - 04-20-2021, 10:32 PM
    RE: show me who you are - by Beyza - 04-28-2021, 04:26 PM
    RE: show me who you are - by jamie - 05-18-2021, 02:17 PM
    RE: show me who you are - by Beyza - 05-18-2021, 03:24 PM
    RE: show me who you are - by jamie - 05-19-2021, 09:35 PM