• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

my crown of blood and ash; any

your soul is able, death is all you cradle
    sleeping on the nails, there's nowhere left to fall

A voice echoes her complaint and it causes the dark mare to purse her lips involuntarily. She had not been expecting to see another out in this weather. The sea green eyes narrow beneath the throaty cracks of thunder as the rain fell in sheets.

There is nothing but rainfall for a moment when the lightning illuminated a golden bodied, fair haired mare not far from where Kat stood. She is delicately bathed in the clip of electricity as she approached with a sarcastically dipped tongue. Kat found herself beginning to smirk despite how her hair traced along the tributaries carved in the rain. She enjoys the way the droplets patter against her skin, thrumming gleefully.

"A volcano?" She breathes, tasting the clean rainwater on her lips, its sweet and wild. "Well perhaps you can show me when the weather clears." The words roll off like a shrug. "I am actually here to just see if I remembered anyone since I have been gone a bit." The words murmur slowly as she dips her head nearer to the other. The black velvet mare shifts her weight from one rounded hip to the other whilst never taking her eyes from the smaller woman. "Katarina, darling." The name tip toes from her dark lips, rolling slightly at the end, as she watches with a soften demeanor yet her eyes still remain sharp and engulfing of the younger equine. "And pray tell, might you be, pretty one?" Kat inquires with an almost snake-like precision, watching and reading for anything that may betray the younger mare and her potential intentions.

katarina

you have admired what every man desires
    everyone is king when there's no one left to pawn

Messages In This Thread
    my crown of blood and ash; any - by Katarina - 04-19-2021, 10:42 AM
    RE: my crown of blood and ash; any - by Gossip - 04-19-2021, 02:35 PM
    RE: my crown of blood and ash; any - by Katarina - 04-19-2021, 04:13 PM
    RE: my crown of blood and ash; any - by Gossip - 04-19-2021, 07:56 PM
    RE: my crown of blood and ash; any - by Katarina - 05-09-2021, 01:35 PM