• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Spread my spirit like flock of crows // Obscene, Any

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

The coldness of her tone as she speaks of her child is not lost on him. It stirs a deep part of himself and his own gaze hardens with disgust, an emotion he feels reverberate in every sinewy muscle and every shard of bone. He does not want to talk about lost parents and unloved children with this mare. There were levels of cruelty that even he would not stoop too, even if every word he spoke implied otherwise.

As she strokes the hard edges of the spear in her chest, he lets the opportunity for self reflection bounce off the cold hardness of his body and instead brings it back to her. “There’s no way to get rid of that thing huh?” He asks her levelly, assuming that she surely must have tried and failed but wants to know anyway. It can’t hurt to ask, to suss out any possible weakness in this woman who can persuade minds with just a blink of her eye.

He knows he cannot stay here. It's becoming extremely clear to him that this is a dangerous land and one he might be grossly outmatched for. Still he will do his best to appease her and if it means walking at her side under the wilted leaves of shadowed woods then so be it. 

Obscene

@[Sabra]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Spread my spirit like flock of crows // Obscene, Any - by Obscene - 05-18-2021, 01:36 AM