• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Spread my spirit like flock of crows // Obscene, Any

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

She’s baiting him, he knows that, as she steps before him and offers the wood in her chest as if it’s a delicacy waiting to be sampled. The tip of it grazes against his own chest and he doesn’t bother to hide the open disgust that’s rampant on his face. He has no desire to tempt fate, not like this. “I’m good.” He responds flatly, refusing to make eye contact with her and not wanting to look at the spear gripped in her flesh any longer. His gaze moves past her shoulder instead, pointedly. “I was simply curious if you had ever tried.”

Perhaps he should have taken the chance, pulled the thing out or pushed it in deeper. If she died he would be safer right? Still, having her blood on his conscious doesn’t feel exactly good either. What a mess he had gotten himself into. “I should go. Get to know the place a little better.” He finally manages looking back to her while avoiding direct contact with her hypnotic gaze. God he needs a drink, badly.

Obscene

@[Sabra] I'm cool with wrapping this since so much has happened now haha

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Spread my spirit like flock of crows // Obscene, Any - by Obscene - 05-28-2021, 01:13 PM