• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    going for the nymph trifecta -x
    Papa
    Name: Firion
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Color: Gold with black jaguar spots
    Traits: Demon magic, Glows in moonlight, Jaguar mimicry*
    Genetic code: tegteg [DEMON MAGIC][GLOWS IN MOONLIGHT][JAGUAR MIMICRY*][self healing][soul summoning]
    Other: Shadow companion, sharp teeth, enhanced senses, and super strength

Mama
    Name: Allure
    Breed: Hybrid
    Color: Red Roan
    Traits: Darkness Manipulation
    Genetic code: tegteg [DARKNESS MANIPULATION][dragon vision]

Babe
    If Firion’s magic expresses and mutates, I would love for it to mutate into Equus Hesperis. If it does mutate into Equus Hesperis, I would like a filly named Erythea to be played by me, Savage.

If it does not mutate into Equus Hesperis, I would like a colt named Orson to be played by me, Savage and my only trait preferences are some spooky stuff and preferably no dragon stuff!

If a twin is rolled, Leah will play a filly named Elinoire. If magic expresses and mutates, she would like an Equus Hesperis. No preferences otherwise.

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

*The name Erythea is not taken or reserved and the name Orson is reserved by me. 

*Equus Hesperis
    A melding of equine and evening nymph. These creatures are typically nocturnal and only visible after sunset. They are supernaturally beautiful and their coat, mane, and tail match the color of the sunset while their mane and tail are often full of apple blossoms. Can use the abilities of an evening nymph, including: twilight manipulation, darkness adaptation, and longevity. Character may have up to 4 spaces of traits. If there is a fitting trait not listed, feel free to contact an owner or officer.

** Equus Hesperis definition approved by Leah.
    (66, NA, NA, 54)

Orson
    Male
    Hybrid
    Gold roan
    Firion x Allure
    Glows in moonlight, soul summoning, darkness adaptation
    tegteg [GLOWS IN MOONLIGHT][SOUL SUMMONING][DARKNESS ADPATATION][ghost shifting][night vision]
    Played by Savage
    Due May
    Breedable in September