• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Is My Memory Working -x
    Sire
    Name: Crowns
    Breed: Abstang/Friesian Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Dragon magic, Fox fire, Glowing Eyes, Water Wings
    Color: Bay and sapphire blue tobiano
    Color Genetic Code (if known):
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [DRAGON MAGIC][FOX FIRE][WATER WINGS*][GLOWING][snake shifting][kelpie mimicry][frost scales][horn]

Dam:
    Name: Ereshkigal
    Breed: Anglo-Arabian Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Butterfly wings, galaxy marking
    Color: Appaloosa (light blue, purple, and pink)
    Color Genetic Code (if known):
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [BUTTERFLY WINGS][GALAXY MARKING][illusionism]

Foal:
    List of name choices: Soteria
    Player: Ciel

I am requesting a filly named Soteria, and requesting that she be a mix of purple, pink, and sapphire blue with tobiano markings. I would like to request that if dragon magic is inherited, it be mutated into something fae dragon related (a mix of dragon and fairy/butterfly themes). 

Jassal has given me permission to breed with Crowns
    (26, NA, NA, 75)

Soteria
    Female
    Hybrid
    Purple and pink tobiano with sapphire blue mane/tail (if you want to edit the color description feel free - I wasn't sure what was meant by "a mix of" those colors)
    Crowns x Ereshkigal
    Fox fire, snake shifting, butterfly wings, galaxy marking
    tegteg [FOX FIRE][SNAKE SHIFTING][BUTTERFLY WINGS][GALAXY MARKING][fae dragon shifting][glowing][frost scales][horn][love illusionism]
    Played by Ciel
    Due May
    Breedable in November
    @[Krav Fairy] I was thinking of having her coat be a mix of the blue, purple, and pink in a kind of gradient/mix type, with white tobiano markings, and having her hair maybe be a mix of the colours, is that okay?

Also thank you so much I love her!!!! <3