• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

a free dad??
    I want to torment Web by letting him have babies he later realizes were made while he was accidentally using his love/lust induction. It will horrify him and I will be delighted because I love angst. He's a nice guy and would totally take on dad responsibilities or whatever, but I'm not looking to ship him with anyone right now so no relationship stuff. I'm also happy to do threads with him, but keep in mind I am SUPER sloth slow!

I'd prefer no silly baby names, and try to avoid close incest if possible lmao, but otherwise he's a freebie!

Web
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Color: Buckskin overo with navy points
    Color Genetic Code: Ee/Aa/nCr/nO
    Genetic Traits: Hippogriff mimicry, Super senses, Aura reading
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [HIPPOGRIFF MIMICRY][SUPER SENSES][AURA READING][immortality][wings][light beam emission]
    Other: Twin to Flaxen, wings, glowing feathers, uncontrollable love/lust induction
    I shouldn't but I'd like to use Web for my girl Xi lmao. The only way she'd ever have a baby is with love/lust induction, and I think it would be fun for us to do a super sloth thread together at some point where Web feels bad/wants to take on the responsibility and Xi wants... literally nothing to do with any of it.
    lmao that sounds perfect to me!! definitely just let me know whenever you want to have the thread, i’m VERY excited.