• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I think I slipped -x
    Sire
    Name: Web
    Breed: Arabian hybrid
    Traits/defects: Hippogriff Mimicry, Super Senses, Aura Reading
    Color: Buckskin overo with navy points
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/nCr/nO
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [HIPPOGRIFF MIMICRY][SUPER SENSES][AURA READING][immortality][wings][light beam emission]

Dam:
    Name: Persea
    Breed: Appendix Quarter Horse Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Mind Reading, Nereid Mimicry, Seashell Markings
    Color: Dark teal roan sabino, seafoam green roaning
    Color Genetic Code (if known): ee/aa/Rr/nSb
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [MIND READING][NEREID MIMICRY][SEASHELL MARKINGS][christmas entity mimicry][ice mimicry][fire breathing]

Foal:
    I would like to request a boy who is navy blue buckskin overo with teal points. If he rolls to express hippogriff traits, I would like to name him Eryx. Otherwise I would like to name him Reyes.
    Player: Insane
    (38, NA, NA, 72)

Reyes
    Male
    Hybrid
    Navy blue buckskin with teal points
    Web x Persea
    Mind reading, nereid mimicry, ice mimicry
    tegteg [MIND READING][NEREID MIMICRY][ICE MIMICRY][love inducement][aura reading][wings][light beam emission][seashell markings]
    Played by Insane
    Due May
    Breedable in September

@[insane] this is 7 spaces, choose one to be nongentic please!

** per conversation with jenger, super senses is nongenetic (since Web has 7 spaces) and was not rolled for
    He's amazing, thank you!!!! I think I'll go ahead and make mind reading non genetic
    For the mimicry traits, I'm going to go with the following:

Nereid mimicry: water healing, enhanced attractiveness, and extended lifespan

Ice mimicry: made of ice, frozen heart, and cryogenic preservation

Thank you <3