• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

BQ Scene Generator
    Hey ya'll -
    Here's the first edition of the BQ Scene Generator.
    Currently, the season selection works and effects the weather, but it's not catered to location - so you don't need to select anything in the location dropdown yet. Ditto for the visuals you can potentially see- it's just based on a list I was catering to winter currently - but it's a WIP and will be filtered via season once my brain can think of more things to see.

If you have any suggestions for weather, time of day, or things you can potentially see - send me a message and I'll add 'em in! Likewise, any feedback or input is welcome (:
    Enjoy  Heart !

Updated 4/27 with Bru's
    Weather: light fog, unseasonably warm/cool, it's just stopped raining, torrential downpour, flash flood, clouds that look suspiciously tornado-y, monsoon, gale-force winds, hot and still, cold and still, hot and humid, dry lightning storm, blizzard, dusting of snow, freezing rain, pea-soup fog

Things you can see: A strange fissure in the ground, a unique rock, a beautiful bird that's watching you back, tadpoles, a mass of caterpillars, a lightning struck tree, a badger den that may or may not be occupied, a bear cub, DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY, a grove of trees that are in the wrong phase for the time of year, a murder of crows gathered on an unidentified corpse, your doppelganger, a pair of bucks rutting, you stumbled on your favorite food, a fairy ring, a shed dragon scale, old bones, new bones, a shooting star, a lost mamoose calf, a jewel-toned lizard, a rattlesnake