• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Wild Centauress Appears
    I'm usually a bit shy-nervous when it comes to joining a new Discord server, so I thought I'd make it official here anyways and built up my post count <.<

Hi everyone!

Most people call me Ari, but for sake of consistency, Hippolyta (Hip, Hippy, Hippa, Hippo, Poly, etc.) will also do on Beqanna. Idc, whatever's easiest for you guys to remember me. :P 

I'm a 25 y/o college student. I've only fallen down the RP rabbit hole about 3 years ago, not nearly as experienced as some of these tween RPers. xD School eats up most of my time. I'm lucky if I'm not tired enough to get 2-3 posts out per week. My main playground is a Harry Potter site I've been loyal to for about 2 years. Second base would be a LotR one when my Wood-elf muse strikes (I also RPed as Shadowfax there for a time). Hopefully I can tackle the challenge of juggling a third, Beqanna, but here's the heads-up that my posting speed is usually slow, since priorities and all - school HP comes first. I do try to make it worth the wait though. :3 My word count swings wildly from 200-2000.

HP and LotR, it's the awesomeness of the RP communities I'm in that's kept me interested in those fandoms, plus childhood nostalgia, but I wouldn't call myself a lore expert or major "fan" of either.

Horses are the only thing I geek over. I've only ridden a handful of times (most of them pony rides at the fair) since I've never had the luxury of horses where I live(d). I'm a country girl at heart and my dream is to buy some land and plant a few horses/mules on it when I graduate. Just trail riding, is my dream. :3

I've always had that itch for an equine/Warriors cats RP (oof, I've long since stopped reading Warriors after Omen of the Stars). Still on the lookout for a good Warriors one, but for now, here's to hoping Beqanna fills that equine hole. Aside from Shadowfax, I've never done an equine RP before, so…this is new.

I've actually poked my head inside Beqanna before. Several times. (Version 19's skin looks familiar, so I must've stumbled across this place way before my RP journey began). I don't think I've ever registered, but I remember getting cold feet and overwhelmed by a new site and being too stupid lazy to find the passcode and ask for help. It's only now that I decided to buckle down and read the rules that I finally found the passcode, and I just had to reward myself by signing up. xD

Site impressions: Those two glowy horses and their fanned out tails remind me of betta fish and I love bettas! :D Also it's a real pretty site.

Contact method: Discord, preferably. Might take me a while to warm up to the server (I'm just a bit timid when it comes to "public speaking", even behind a screen) but private messages are welcome anytime! :D One-on-one, I'm not so quiet.

I'll be getting up my plotter for Darkie soon, so I can ramble on about me her some more.

Looking forward to RPing with you lovely people! <3
    Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

WELLLLLCOME! I'm Prism and i'm also a super geek over horses and writing! i play a handful of characters here, been here forever and ever and we are so glad to have you!
    <3

also looking forward to some good writing with you!
    welcome welcome welcome!
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna
    Wow, I don’t think I can ever top Prisms welcome ❤️

But yay for finding us, and I think most people have a word count variation of 200-2000 here so you’ll fit right in! ^^ I’m sure lots of peeps here will be happy to plot or just start a thread with you, no worries!

Welcome!! Glad to have you Smile
    Thanks so much for the welcome, guys!  Heart Heart Heart