• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [mature]  If you hurt me I wouldn't cry [Cheri]

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

He pauses mid step, slowly lowering his raised hoof as her voice follows him. “You don’t use magic do you?” As if it was a choice. As if she might have found a weakness. That wouldn’t do at all. “You think you’ve figured me out.” The laughter that follows is far from amused, harsh and mean. “I don’t need magic to do what I do.” He starts to say but the words die on his lips. He doesn’t need to prove a damn thing to her. She may have her fancy wings and apparently some sort of sobering touch but here he was, ruling his own territory with only his wits and charm. He still has every intention of going back to the Mountain, in making them listening. He would take what he deserved, what was owed to him, but at least he had proven that he was better than all of them by making it as far and long as he had in a dangerous magical world as a mere lowly mortal.

She reads into his words exactly the way he intends, making her question his intentions. He had learned well from the fae, how to hide the truths they didn’t want to say. “The things he could do to her”, she takes it as a threat. How is she to know the thoughts that swirled behind his devil eyes weren’t exactly full of painful punishment? Why wouldn’t she expect the worse from him? He’s donned the role of the villain so he might as well have fun with it. And she gives him just the perfect opening to do so.

It’s a sly grin that meets her gaze as he slowly turns his head to look back at her, his crimson eyes unreadable. The sudden bluster of wind whips his wavy raven locks around him, stealing loose poppies from his tresses that scatter in the air around him. A look that was much more chilling than any sort of malice or blind rage. Because he’s had an idea and she was about to put her money where her mouth was. “Do you now?” There’s the hostility he had been looking for, contempt and defiance in her bright eyes. He feeds on it and finds he's hungry for more. He rides on the burning high of his resentment and hate as he turns fully around to face her.

By now the fae have risen from wherever they hide, sensing the direction this was going and eager to join the fun. Transparent wings the color of multicolored jewels flit through the sky, some of them landing on his backside and braiding new flowers into the base of his mane. “Meet my family.” He gestures to the fae that approach her brazenly, pinching and poking as they explore Cheri. He wanders over to where the nectar had been previously abandoned, speaking to the faeries as he does. “Technically this girl has trespassed on my land but I think we should treat her as a guest, don’t you?” There’s tittering and cackling as the fae pull at her mane, curious and coy. A small group starts pressing tiny golden hands to her dark skin, much as they had decorated him. One breaks from the group to smear more golden pollen beneath his eyes like kohl and then blows the remaining powder over his nose as he inhales deeply.

“Drink with me.” There’s amusement flickering in the depths of red and it’s not exactly kind. Shimmering liquid fills small cupped flowers, larger pools of it are found in natural bowls made of wood and bark. The nectar of the fae. Sweet and cloying against his tongue, he had been drinking the stuff since he was a child. The effects had been more intense then, making him dizzy and confused. Easy to influence. He had done and said many stupid things with the helpful manipulation of the fae for their amusement, the most embarrassing of them pushed from his memories or luckily all together forgotten. His tolerance from prolonged use brought only pleasant inebriation now. For Cheri however… He doubts she’s ever touched the stuff.

What would sweet naive little Cheri do under the influence of the nectar?

His muzzle lowers towards a bowl, drinking deeply. The honeyed ambrosia instantly smooth and thick as it slides down his throat. He raises a brow to her, his muzzle gesturing to the bowl. “You want to see my talents? Then drink.”

Obscene

@[Cheri] PEER PRESSURE

Messages In This Thread
    RE: If you hurt me I wouldn't cry [Cheri] - by Obscene - 05-03-2021, 11:23 PM