• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  oh, if they dusted me for prints

Though they might often snap and huff at one another, Luminesce knows without a doubt that her twin would always be there for her, just as she would be for Elegance. It is why, in spite of their frequent rivalry, she unbent long enough to uncertainly bare the heartache she had buried deep for so long. She had always known Ellie couldn’t possibly understand why she hated being the odd one out so much - not when she had been born with the same thing everyone else in their family had - but she also knows Ellie would support her in the end.

Even if she did ask annoying and slightly insulting questions in the process.

In an instant, Lumi goes from dejected to affronted, head snapping up as her ears disappear into the tangle of her mane. Without conscious thought, a snort escapes her nostrils as she glares at her sister. “Of course not,” she hisses, pure insult in her purposely muted voice. “How could you even think...”

Chin coming up in a haughty gesture, she waves it vaguely in the direction of their siblings, though her eyes never leave Ellie. She leans back then, lips compressed into a thin line as she glares silently at her twin for a long moment. Later, she would find the thought of trading one of the triplets for wings entirely amusing. Might even tease them and tell them that’s what she’d done all while refusing to tell them which one the fairies would soon come to collect. But for now she just wants to be thoroughly insulted that her sister would imagine she’d be so careless.

Finally, with a huff, she clarifies, “I just asked nicely." Sniffing daintily, she lifts her chin even farther, gaze shifting deliberately to a point well past her sister’s ears. “Which is clearly something you know nothing about.”

Luminesce

@[Elegance]

Messages In This Thread
    oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Elegance - 05-02-2021, 12:14 PM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Luminesce - 05-18-2021, 10:39 AM