• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  oh, if they dusted me for prints

Like the two distinct personalities that they are, Lumi and Ellie swing their conversation back and forth. There is a moment where they both seem to understand that Luminesce has stood in the presence of great power and Elegance is impressed with that. She's even proud that her sister would be so bold as to petition the Mountain for something that she wanted.

There were plenty of horses in their world that would content themselves with their lot in life.

"I don't know!" Elegance counters to her twin. Her white ears flick back and she glances over to where their three younger siblings sleep. One stirs and Ellie murmurs a prayer to whatever Gods to keep them asleep. "Magic is... funny." Ellie whispers.

Her sister glares at her so Elegance scowls back.

"What if they don't stop growing?" she asks, suddenly wary of the wings that @[Luminesce] has draped against her sides. Even in the dark, it still takes a moment for the pale girl to get accustomed to the sight. She flares her own wings and glances back at them, just to make sure hers haven't grown larger or turned green or started to turn into mist. It takes everything in her not to roll her eyes at Lumi.

"I'm sure you did." she tells her sister and doesn't attempt to lift her head in competition with the other pegasus. "I don't think the faeries gave you a longer neck, Lumi." Elegance mutters and pins her blue-green eyes on her twin.

ELEGANCE

image credit to insane<3

Messages In This Thread
    oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Elegance - 05-02-2021, 12:14 PM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Elegance - 05-30-2021, 05:19 PM