• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  my name is adrenaline; Galadriel
    Oh, she wants to know. She wants to know so terribly that her chest shivers with the might of it.

Galadriel prays that whatever Reave has to show her does surprise her, for without that shock, she might grow bored. (Heaven forbid a mind such as hers grows bored - chaos will most certainly ensue.) She is admittedly enraptured, both by his belief in her ferocity and future and by the mischievous glow in his eyes. Yes, they seem to be thinking the same thing: together, they could be so deliciously wicked and powerful.

A slow breath of air leaves Rel's mouth as she stretches upward toward Reave's ear, following some deeply ingrained instinct she didn't even know existed. "I think I'll like whatever it is you'll surprise me with," she whispers, then pulls away sharply, charming grin morphing her face into something lovely.

"I can surprise you, too," she states simply, pale tail flicking back and forth as if to emphasize her statement. Her eyelids flutter and cheeks wrinkle as the grin on her face grows.

As the memory of their first encounter begins to grow clearer, Rel calls forth the little version of Reave that lives in her mind. He's not a perfect replica, as her memory is far from perfect, but he's pretty damn close. The girl looks down on the boy, grin lowering to a small smile.

"Where were we? Do you remember?" shes asks, then after a beat moves her gaze back to Reave. "You made me feel understood, even then, as a child."

@[Reave]

Messages In This Thread
    my name is adrenaline; Galadriel - by Reave - 05-06-2021, 09:10 AM
    RE: my name is adrenaline; Galadriel - by Reave - 05-18-2021, 11:25 AM
    RE: my name is adrenaline; Galadriel - by Reave - 05-27-2021, 10:19 AM
    RE: my name is adrenaline; Galadriel - by Reave - 06-04-2021, 09:58 AM
    RE: my name is adrenaline; Galadriel - by Reave - 06-09-2021, 08:32 AM
    RE: my name is adrenaline; Galadriel - by galadriel - 06-14-2021, 08:11 PM
    RE: my name is adrenaline; Galadriel - by Reave - 06-17-2021, 09:26 AM
    RE: my name is adrenaline; Galadriel - by Reave - 06-25-2021, 12:34 PM
    RE: my name is adrenaline; Galadriel - by Reave - 06-30-2021, 09:49 AM