• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All that matters is the time we had [yanhua]
    Leilan
    It's new, this mental ability to... link. He hadn't quite done it on purpose, that's for sure, but perhaps Yanhua is closer to Leilan mentally than he thought; or perhaps it's the responsibility he has given him. Whatever the case, somehow it works. And it's quite annoying actually.

He would have said something of the like if the situation wasn't so serious; Leilan has also caught the image that Yan had sent out, of Borderline's sudden collapse. There's another memory attached to it, one located in Tephra with a similar idea to it, but that one is overruled by the urgency and the slightly annoying mantra that the chestnut goat kept sending after that.

So, he teleports to see what's going on. He lands a little away from them, careful that he doesn't end up in a tree or in/on anyone, and brushes wordlessly by Yanhua's side to give the unmoving Borderline a nudge. Cold, he thinks; but there's something stirring inside of her as well, a magic that seems to desperately try to heal.

Unfortunately, Borderline is better at healing plants than horses. It's interesting though. Perhaps she's immortal? He wonders as silver eyes study the silver-blue mare, then lifts his head to regard the nervous chestnut. "I was never a healer, you know." He tilts his head to look at the horned male, calmly under the circumstances only because he knows something is already going on that will probably fix her. With some of his ice magic, that he draws in from the fog and winter air, he feeds whatever it is that is healing her so she will not run out of magical energy. "But I can definitely try. She can heal plants, right?" he adds for good measure. It's a great back-up plan to turn her into a tree - if she isn't doing that by herself, already. Either way, it's going to be fine.

But does he have to tell Yanhua yet?
    old, but I'm not that old
    young, but I'm not that bold

@[Borderline] @[Yanhua]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: All that matters is the time we had [yanhua] - by Leilan - 05-12-2021, 04:04 AM