• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  she rules her life like a bird in flight

And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem

oh me oh my, i thought it was a dream...

From the mists emerges a body, and then a voice. Fen may have been alarmed, but the shimmer of his scaled body, for whatever reason, makes him feel like he might be more familiar to her than she realizes. Perhaps not a stranger? Maybe a distant relative? She does step back a little, adjusting to face him, smiling tentatively while she looks him over. He’s massive, and, she looks to his frosty surface – not wet from swimming, and appears to have no wings for flying. Her smile fades just a bit. A small spark of suspicion threatens to turn to flame while her eyes rove over his face. She wouldn’t know someone could recognize her by her genes, by her father’s golden spots she hails, or the brilliant scales covering her body.

It is.” she likes his observation and it makes her cast a loving look toward the moon’s illumination. The clouds dance over, but are lit from the inside when they do, and it mixes so well with the subtle sound of crashing waves against the dark sands. “Where did you come from?” she inquires, not unkind, but steadily serious in tone. “I do hope you plan no harm here, stranger, so I may welcome you with warmth instead of readying for battle.” She doesn’t like to be foreboding, but she wants no mistake either. Islandres is protected, a sanctuary, and those who mean harm are not welcome.

Fenwe

@[Leilan] ♥

Messages In This Thread
    RE: she rules her life like a bird in flight - by Fenwe - 05-17-2021, 11:49 AM