• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

where the sea and sky collide

A fight between clouds and rocks is… interesting. Anuya’s curiosity is absolutely grabbed and she cannot immediately state which one she thinks will win. But so long as they move, the winner doesn’t matter so much. She follows Noel without hesitation - at first. The fae wastes a few seconds trying not to step on the glowing hoofprints that appear in the wake of the pegasus. Not wanting to disturb such pretty things.

This method of following Noel proves to be significantly harder than strictly necessary and she abandons it quickly.

Her ears twitch and she matches the other mare’s amused glance. “Skittish, you say?” Anuya has a mind made more mischief and she’s already got a few ideas. “I don’t mean to brag but I have made many a stranger wince with my obnoxious shouting.” Particularly boys, now that she’s thinking about it - Aureus, Gravitas, Riptide. If nothing else she’ll be very successful at scaring the male sheep.

This would be a perfect opportunity to flex the very power she is trying to obtain by being on this quest. But rather than sulking about that bit of irony it just makes her want to come back here in the future. She can compare the success today with that future point.

That's something to think about later - right now she's focused on the current plan. No point in deviating from her skillset so she states in a thoughtful tone “I’m inclined to shout, since that’s what I’m good at. What are you gonna do to spook them?”

oh, I see stars rushing through my mind, colours have no time to fade
    oh, I found out there's another side where the sea and sky collide

artwork by Skellri

@[Noel]

Messages In This Thread
    where the sea and sky collide - by Anuya - 05-10-2021, 05:56 PM
    RE: where the sea and sky collide - by Noel - 05-13-2021, 09:35 AM
    RE: where the sea and sky collide - by Anuya - 05-18-2021, 06:43 PM
    RE: where the sea and sky collide - by Noel - 05-20-2021, 08:17 AM
    RE: where the sea and sky collide - by Anuya - 05-25-2021, 06:03 PM
    RE: where the sea and sky collide - by Noel - 05-28-2021, 08:29 AM
    RE: where the sea and sky collide - by Anuya - 06-11-2021, 06:22 PM