• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I'm obsessed with you but you'll never work me out; Nashua

He's always loved those best about her, those ghosts of a smile. Those fleeting things that draw Nash always closer, that bring her near to her because he is a man who would starve himself for them. Nashua - who has explored many parts of Beqanna - finds himself back here time and time again (always), searching for the cusp of one of @[Noel]'s flickering smiles. They haunt him, wherever he goes.

Her deep eyes beckon him closer and Nashua replies silently with an answer that could be found in his green gaze.

The smile that twitches against his pale lips lifts - bounding up much like his speckled wings do when he takes off for the sky - and reaches his verdant eyes. "I suppose a gallant like me couldn't tempt you," his voice rumbles from somewhere in his copper chest. He takes a chance at it, playing the knave that he has never been (and never will be). The white pegasus takes a step closer and Nashua follows, pulled closer like the moon begs the tide to come near. She peers up at him and the pegasus lowers his blazed face to murmur quietly in her delicate ear, "I suppose that I couldn't persuade you to run off with me instead?"

There is enough space between them that Nashua can still feel the cold Northern breeze blow past them. That won't do, he thinks. He takes another step closer, reaching for the graceful curve of her white neck. Reaching for the clouds. Looking at him with all that hope gleaming in her dark eyes and how else could Nash respond but bring her close? To lift them both with it?

"But if you insist," the Northern stallion admits quietly into the silk of her cloud-spun mane, "I would do whatever my lady requires."

NASHUA
    [Image: jCdBK6.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm obsessed with you but you'll never work me out; Nashua - by Nashua - 05-26-2021, 06:59 PM