• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I'm obsessed with you but you'll never work me out; Nashua
    He loves the sound of her laughter. It is a bright, chiming sound in his world, and each time that Nashua hears it, it knells that everything in their little world (the little sphere that they have created together, a kingdom far richer than the one that Nash actually rules) is alright. His wing has lifted up and the pegasus drapes it lovingly over his mate who presses herself closely against him.

They've done this dance a thousand times and each time she does this, Nashua knows he would do this a thousand times more.

"Ask Yanhua," he murmurs with his pale lips not subtly moving up her lovely neck. "He put those horns to good use when we were young." His brother had cleared out the larger webs (though Yan had always been careful to not harm any living creature and the spiders were often put in a place where they wouldn't be stumbled across). He laughs then, a deep rumbling sound that echoes thunderclaps. "Perhaps you could make me think of something else."

That wild heart of hers is humming and Nash is so close that he can hear it; can feel the way that his own heart sings in reply.

Nash wants to tell her that she has saved him, many times. Each time that he returns to Taiga and finds her here is another saving grace. Each quiet moment they share with their children is a weight being anchored in his soul and while Nashua had once wanted to see the world, during those moments, he is glad that he didn't. Those moments - precious, beloved memories - became like the mare entwined with him; his world.

"Oh, I'm not sure you could convince me to go anywhere right now." He's half-teasing. The pegasus would fly to whatever sky she asked of him, to whatever corner of Beqanna she requested. He presses another fervent kiss before a husky confession follows, "but if you want to run, just tell me where."

@[Noel]
    [Image: jCdBK6.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm obsessed with you but you'll never work me out; Nashua - by Nashua - 06-23-2021, 02:49 PM