• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Poll: which day works best for you for discord game night?
    You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
    5/21
    4.76%
    1 4.76%
    5/22
    42.86%
    9 42.86%
    5/23
    4.76%
    1 4.76%
    5/28
    9.52%
    2 9.52%
    5/29
    23.81%
    5 23.81%
    5/30
    4.76%
    1 4.76%
    week days are better
    9.52%
    2 9.52%
    Total 21 vote(s) 100%
    * You voted for this item. [Show Results]

it's (almost) our anniversary!!! [poll + other goodies]
    beqanna's 20th (!!!!!!) anniversary is officially in two weeks - may 31 - and we have several gifts for y'all!

1. the above poll is for a fun, (optionally) drunken night of video and/or voice chat in discord. we'll drink! we'll play games! it'll be weird but fun! so please choose a night that will work best for you - note I've only included weekends here, if week days work better for you please choose that option & you can comment below on a day suggestion.
    2. we're holding a raffle! this will work similarly as the seasonal raffles - you can enter and, if you'd like, donate something to be randomly matched with another player! for example - I'm leah, I'm entering the raffle, and I'd like to donate 3 HTMLs and 1 character reference. you can donate any kind of art, html, or something else in that vein that I'm not creative enough to think of! enter here! entries close at 11:59 PM CST on May 30th and results will be posted on the 31st.
    3. IT'S A GIVEAWAY!!! ALL of our players can claim up to 5 spaces of traits that can include one 0-space trait. this is per player. yes, this means you can claim a 5-space trait. you can also split this up among multiple characters - i'm giving penelope a 2 space, joseph a 2 space, and gus a 1 and 0 space. you can also ALSO use this to upgrade a trait - i want to upgrade cow mimicry to cow shifting, so i'm going to use 1 space of my 5 available to do so. edited to add: you can't upgrade to magic. sry.
    as always, feel free to message any of us with any questions and most importantly, THANK YOU FOR PLAYING. it's unreal that we've been able to sustain this game for two decades and we couldn't have done it without all of y'all, past and present. I personally am so, so thankful to this game for introducing me to so many amazing people and some of my best friends in the entire world. no I'm not crying, you're crying.
    [Image: Leah.png]
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna
    Little Punk Rock Princess who still lives inside me is just weeping that it’s been 20 YEARS! Thank you so so much for this opportunity!!
    We will officially be hosting our game night this Saturday, 5/22 at 8 PM EST. Can't wait to see everyone there!
    we have also decided to include in our giveaway one free companion animal!!! this is per player and in addition to the 5 + 0 spaces.
    Hey I wanted to ask what the deadline is for the raffle entry?

@[Vanilla Custard] sorry, I realized I wrote it on the raffle but not in the post itself - entries close May 30 at 11:59 PM CST and will be announced on the 31st.