• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  castles made of sand - any

a bright and dangerous spark

Could she but hear the thoughts of stallions, perhaps then Cheri would understand her worth. She’s still unfamiliar with the hungry gleam in another’s eye as it beholds her for the first time; the innocence inside her mislabels it as something else. Humor maybe, or well-intended sweetness. Being beautiful - that was something reserved for the likes of Oceane, both Queen in name and stature. She thought her own mother beautiful, but Cheri had never suspected that it had passed down to her through several generations before. The silver of her great-grandmother melted into the golden fire of her grandmother Lilli, carried on by her father who loved a mare with skin as black and rare as onyx.

All the colors of the rainbow, pouring themselves into her vessel of wanton flesh that swung limber, lovely legs across one another’s path as they brought Cheri to stand beside Chemdog.

The eyes of a young mare still in the budding springtime of her life, staring back at him with genuine kindness. She was glad to be welcomed into his kinship for the remaining few hours, even if their thoughts and feelings were not so much aligned. “Chem. I won’t forget it.” The visitor smiled, though her heart fractured a bit at the news. So; things had changed here. Starlore was most likely gone. “The journey continues.” She thought of it, peeling her gaze away from the intensity of the blue in Chem’s eyes. “You know my father would argue that the ghosts of our past have plenty to say. He’d claim you weren’t alone at all.” She laughed kindly, taking in the lazy roll of the crashing surf at night. “But I’m not my father.” Cheri tilted her head aside toward the spotted stallion, almost as if she were inviting him into a private little joke.

“So I would have to agree with you.” Here she turned her cheek again, catching the handsome profile of his once-stern face turned dashing from the corner of her eye. “Why is it so quiet here, you think?”
    Full-sized image link

@[Chemdog]

Messages In This Thread
    castles made of sand - any - by Chemdog - 05-24-2021, 05:49 AM
    RE: castles made of sand - any - by Cheri - 05-25-2021, 06:29 PM
    RE: castles made of sand - any - by Chemdog - 05-29-2021, 08:31 AM
    RE: castles made of sand - any - by Cheri - 06-08-2021, 03:45 PM
    RE: castles made of sand - any - by Chemdog - 08-08-2021, 02:06 PM
    RE: castles made of sand - any - by Cheri - 08-09-2021, 04:44 PM