• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  golden winged ship is passing my way

ready or not here I come….” her soft voice breaks into his dreams.

He’s in a jade forest, lush and newly sprung, wet with dew and bright with sunlight – wisteria dangling all over, purple and full of life. The air seems to sparkle and Chem can feel himself floating without his usual cumbersome mortal form. He is dreaming, and her voice reaches in so softly that it seems as if it’s been waiting there all along. So, naturally, he follows her voice and calls to her, “I’m here!” he laughs childishly and begins to run playfully toward the voice, he breathing getting louder, his heart racing the closer he feels to the voice and suddenly he is snapped from the flowery paradise of his dreams and he’s back into the mortal world. He smiles, recalling what he can from his nap-dream, rolling onto his side and enjoying the lingering smell of wisteria flowers somehow still stuck in his nostrils.

His vision still blurry from slumber make him hesitant to recognize that the pale gray smear among the fresh green of the riverbank was indeed a mare crouched down looking at the water. She was aware of him, but wasn’t approaching. He sits up, blinking some clarity into his eyes, his ears stretching upright. Nothing but trickling river water and quiet breaths of breeze make a sound for just a moment. He doesn’t say anything, just watching her, staying in his lying down position with his head up, looking her way with his striking teal eyes.

CHEMDOG
    to the window, to the wall

@[Minah] Heart

Messages In This Thread
    golden winged ship is passing my way - by Chemdog - 05-24-2021, 06:57 AM
    RE: golden winged ship is passing my way - by Chemdog - 05-29-2021, 09:14 AM