• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  Distance never made me stronger [Nashua]

Nashua stands on the glass pebbles - dark stones that are a sea amongst themselves with the way that the light glistens and refracts off them - and looks out across the sea towards Taiga. His brow furrowed slightly, indicative of the thoughts crashing across his troubled mind. Something was wrong with Yanhua. What it was exactly was something that Nash hadn't been able to discern yet, if only for the fact that they both had families and other responsibilities to consider.

And yet -

And yet, Nashua thought, unable to stop the nagging feeling that always sank to the pit of his stomach. Something is wrong.

A copper ear swivels towards the sound of someone approaching. He knows that it isn't Leilan. The former Freyr had told Nashua immediately upon his ascension that he was leaving. And then his Magic had carried him away, taking to him places that mortal horses like Nash could never go. He turns his handsome face away from the rugged Taigan coast and offers an amiable smile to the black mare who walked towards him. As it almost always does, it tugs to one side. Too much humor to be kept in one place.

"@[Ciri]," he calls out to her, recognizing the name even if he doesn't recognize her. Leilan had mentioned her, had said that she was promising addition to the small Isle regiment. She bears the mark of a warrior and for a moment, Nash thinks he sees her tense when his green eyes come to meet hers. He angles himself away from the ocean, if only so that she might see the gruesome one that rips across his copper chest. A testament to the Eclipse and the awful hunger of the monsters that roamed Beqanna during that time. "Well met." Nash tells her with a nod.

"We have much to discuss," he says, seeing no reason not to dive headfirst into several topics. "But perhaps you might tell me something of yourself, first?" His grin turns slightly impish, "I hate discussing politics with strangers." Nash explains, "so we might as well get acquainted."

NASHUA
    [Image: jCdBK6.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Distance never made me stronger [Nashua] - by Nashua - 06-06-2021, 05:58 PM