• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

create a trait? want credit for it?
    I created demon morphing Smile

♞ status: active, slow
    i did equus arbor, which i just realized is not in the database because i’m a moron. it was approved as ‘Equus Arbor - A melding of horse and tree. Typically, the horse closely resembles one type of tree. The body is made of wood and covered in bark, and the mane and tail are made of leaves, vines, flowers. Since the user is essentially a tree, they are prone to the same kinds of experiences a tree would be (for example, leaves changing, weak/brittle during the winter months, etc). In addition, these creatures have a close affinity to all plants with an empathetic connection that allows them to pick up on their feelings and sensations, though they cannot read memories or outright thoughts. They sustain via photosynthesis.’
    i created porcelain which is just a variant of laura's glass and isn't in the database
    and deer mimicry which also isn't in the database but i can write up an official description for it if y'all wanna stick it in there!!!
    Hey I love that this is a thing just so we can see who the awesome minds are who created all this cool stuff <3

I also had the first ice variant of dragon mimicry, and Dragonice is one that I made up for Leilan at the time - this as a variant of Dragonfire as a birthday trait in 2018? I don’t know if it would be the first elemental-dragon variant though so I don’t know how that works with credits.

I am not sure about Twilight Mimicry, Oren is I think the first to express it but it was a mutation that was rolled from twilight manipulation so I think one of you made up the definition!

list is updated to this point and I will take any definitions of traits not in the database!!
    [Image: Leah.png]
    I'm laying claim to:
    Nereid Shapeshifting This is what happens when I don't read through the list entirely
    Goat Mimicry
    Musical Aura
    Adamantium Bones
    Spinal Mane (If defects count?)
    And (if approved) Crystal variant of Magic.

I'm pretty sure Kyra created White Fire Manipulation as a quest reward on the previous host site.
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    I made Dryad Shifting when Nikoline was given traits after the demon quest by Venge
    Also amended shapeshifting to limitless shapeshifting Smile

Oh also made beauty and the best curse and I need to do the write up for it Smile

Also I could be wrong but I think Lior was the first specified dragon shifter in the game? I know mythical animal shifting was Sarael but I think Lior was the actual first dragon but I could be wrong!
    i did dream entity :-)
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    Necromancy was my idea first for Aryeh, but then ended up transferring it to Rodrik after he killed Aryeh for it Angel
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

updated to here Smile will be starting these this week
    [Image: Leah.png]