• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  heaven help me for the way I am
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

She is the one with a command to follow, but Gale struggles as well. He must remind himself to stay still, to lie with his hands gripping the grass beneath him as she whispers the most marvelous things in his ear. A few times he forgets, shifting beneath her with obvious desire of his own, naked delight in his electric eyes.

When she moves on - from the things she wants to the things she wants from him, his hands rise up to find a permanent place at either side of her hips, so that he might hold her more firmly. So that she knows how very willing he is to do just as she asks.

All he can see Mazikeen, and all he can feel is his desire for her, and the Wrongness is so very very far away.

When she finally whispers, when she finally asks, he complies without hesitation. The Curse moves her easily, until she is the one on her back, and this time when they become one it is nothing like their first time.

She is the one who’s sworn obedience, and yet the thing that wears Gale gives her exactly what she had asked him for. Only then, only when he is sure that she is satisfied, does he turn her again, wrapping her dark hair around one hand as the other holds her still with the other.

Afterward, he rolls over into the grass beside her. His breathing is heavy, and he is smiling, head propped up on one hand. He’s quiet for a very long time, and pushes away the Wrongness with the satisfaction that she’s carrying his child.

He traces the lines of her face with mild interest, cataloging her features. The first Gale had hidden the memories of Mazikeen in this particular shape from the Curse, and it does understand why. He does not wish to share this remarkable sight with anyone else either.

The Curse remembers an earlier promise to Mazikeen on another dark night, and reminds her with a dark amusement: “I did tell you this would be easier if you do as you’re told.” He’s been inching closer to her as he speaks, till his chest was pressed against her side and his hand can trace circles around her navel.

During that long silence, when he’d simply watched her with complete satisfaction, Gale has made a decision. They’re going further north, he tells Mazikeen. She’s had the chance to choose the target of their evening stroll, and she’d declined. They’re going to Taiga.

@[Mazikeen]

Messages In This Thread
    heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 06-14-2021, 06:28 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 06-18-2021, 10:12 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 06-19-2021, 08:43 AM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 06-20-2021, 11:04 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 06-21-2021, 04:35 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 06-22-2021, 06:52 AM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 06-22-2021, 04:11 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 06-22-2021, 06:06 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Mazikeen - 06-22-2021, 08:30 PM
    RE: heaven help me for the way I am - by Gale - 06-23-2021, 02:20 PM