• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  heaven i'll never come home; any

The flaxen chestnut is intriguing.

Aela eyes the young mare, observing her ethereal beauty and how odd it seems with the hard edges that she holds herself with. She doesn't want help but seeks a place to live. It isn't like her meeting with Auboro. This other female seems familiar with Beqanna, where the other chestnut seemed shocked to learn that Magic even existed.

The Field really was an odd place.

She listens as the bay stallion explains that he comes from Taiga and Aela turns her blue eyes to regard him. His golden blaze glints attractively in the sunshine and the Empath catches the familiar sights of the Redwoods. Some things seemed to have changed since she last lived there, as he mentions mushrooms and crystals. Aela is almost tempted to ask him about Yanhua - if he is a relation to the roan - but she decides to save it for another day.

There will be another time where she crosses paths with this stallion, and Aela decides to save her questions for that meeting.

In the mean time, she glances back to Aloy. "Aela," she says, introducing herself as effectively as the other mare had gotten to the point of exactly what she wanted. "And I come from the Brilliant Pampas." The slender palomino says with a graceful roll of her shoulders and then continues, "A small territory in the South whose inhabitants are mostly quiet and keep to themselves."

She is the Seneschal, and Aela has heard no complaints (apart from her prisoners) about the Pampas.

"Except for those that don't wish to be."

@Aloy

Messages In This Thread
    heaven i'll never come home; any - by Aloy - 06-20-2021, 07:47 PM
    RE: heaven i'll never come home; any - by Oren - 06-23-2021, 04:03 PM
    RE: heaven i'll never come home; any - by Aela - 06-23-2021, 08:29 PM
    RE: heaven i'll never come home; any - by Aloy - 07-25-2021, 09:17 PM
    RE: heaven i'll never come home; any - by Oren - 08-13-2021, 09:11 AM
    RE: heaven i'll never come home; any - by Aela - 08-15-2021, 08:10 PM
    RE: heaven i'll never come home; any - by Aloy - 08-16-2021, 02:12 PM
    RE: heaven i'll never come home; any - by Oren - 08-26-2021, 07:50 AM
    RE: heaven i'll never come home; any - by Aela - 08-27-2021, 02:54 PM