• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ISO: baby daddy available for plots
    I probably count as "semi-active," but The Tin Man is a very normal Appaloosa stallion who roams around as a nomad. IC-wise, he's lived here since a bit before the plague happened, but OOC-wise, a lot of his threads seem to die off for some reason, so my characterization/plot attempts haven't amounted to much.

He and Djuna seem like they'd be a fantastic "couple" in terms of playing off each other. Going off Djuna's profile, I would love to see what happens if she gets obsessive over this random, non-magical stallion from the human world who's just trying to get through the day without excessive magical catastrophes. Tongue

Messages In This Thread
    ISO: baby daddy available for plots - by Toph - 06-23-2021, 03:05 PM
    RE: ISO: baby daddy available for plots - by Kiba - 06-28-2021, 01:15 AM
    RE: ISO: baby daddy available for plots - by Toph - 06-29-2021, 06:39 PM
    RE: ISO: baby daddy available for plots - by Kiba - 07-18-2021, 12:26 AM