• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this is going to bring me clarity

Frowning into the trees, Noel silently counts, peering through the brush and around trunks. Four. She’s quite certain there’s only four. With a soft sigh, Noel undertakes the task of tracking down her missing son, far more exasperated than worried. They do have a penchant for slipping away though, and with Nash away, it has become infinitely more difficult to keep track of them all at once.

He couldn’t have gone far though.

Drifting quietly through the trees, footsteps fading slowly behind, it doesn’t take her long to hear the sound of voices. Turning towards them, she approaches cautiously, not wishing to interrupt if it were something important. When she catches sight of Bolder however, she abandons caution in favor of collecting her son. She’s not certain why he had decided to insert himself in such a meeting, but she is quite certain he shouldn’t be there.

It doesn’t take her long to realize something is not quite right nowever. White feathers ruffling as she lifts her wings, she glances between the two strangers, a frown pulling at her lips. After a moment, her gaze falls to her son. “Come here Bolder,” she says softly, unable to keep the thread of urgency from her voice. “Let’s leave them to their discussion, we shouldn’t be interrupting.”

- noel

Noel is also here to block

Messages In This Thread
    this is going to bring me clarity - by Gale - 06-24-2021, 08:06 PM
    RE: this is going to bring me clarity - by Yanhua - 06-25-2021, 09:03 AM
    RE: this is going to bring me clarity - by Noel - 06-25-2021, 10:01 AM
    RE: this is going to bring me clarity - by bolder - 06-26-2021, 02:14 PM
    RE: this is going to bring me clarity - by Leah - 07-02-2021, 09:45 AM
    RE: this is going to bring me clarity - by Gale - 07-02-2021, 01:01 PM