• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  a little white light; ledger

a little white light in a
    sea gone black

Ledger's muzzle is soft and warm as it glides the length of Oceane's muscled balefire neck. She leans into it - gently at first, but with each moment that passes she finds that desire grows within her. It spreads like wildfire, first deep in her belly and then the entirety of her opaline body. Nickering with pleasure, the Southern Queen's molten amber eyes flutter closed to focus entirely on the sensation of the flaxen man touching her body.

A loud hoot of a nearby owl yanks Oceane impolitely from the beginning of her dream and she finds herself groaning into the pre-dawn sky. Unfurling from her spot in the sandstone grotto, the pegasi woman finds her hooves with some petulance before she stretches her appendages out to rid them of their stiffness. Outside their sleeping quarters, the sky is still a deep navy. A smattering of stars can be seen beyond the stone mouth of the cave with only the faintest hint of light at the horizon behind the familiar silhouettes of Loess' red rock spires.

Autumn is in full tilt, and the air is crisp today as Oceane stands drowsily within the stone hovel. But despite the chill, a wanton fire still lingers in the pit of her stomach. She tries to push it aside, to concentrate on the cobwebs that still cling to her eyelids. Perhaps if she lays back down now, nestled against Ledger's warm frame, she will be awarded with a few more hours of much needed sleep.

She realizes, however, that it has been far too long since the last time she had felt the heady desire of exploring someone new. She has not allowed herself such a concession in some time - and despite the attraction she has felt for Ledger since the first time they'd met, she'd never pressed far enough to consummate anything. The timing hadn't felt right. She hadn't wanted to muddy their emotional connection, or cause confusion, before she was entirely sure that they were in a comfortable place to do so.

But this morning the feeling is just too much, and before long she is meandering back towards the sleeping man. She hesitates for a moment, unsure of whether it would be too rude to wake him before dawn, but she's struck with a flash of her dream and she sighs with wanting under her breath.

“Ledger?” Oceane whispers softly as she lowers her lavender maw to the stallion in the dark, lipping at his shoulder and his neck gently until he awakens. “Ledger...” she says again, this time more firmly, “I want you.”

— @Ledger
    “”
    n | r
    i must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
    and all i ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by

Help me out before I drown
    Save me now before I give up

Everything had changed when his heart had been restored.

The things he could feel were overwhelming with this new heart that thrummed so strongly in his chest and the emotion that stirs specifically for the twilight mare (the one that had made this all possible) doesn’t hold a candle to anything he has ever felt before. She is nothing like Ellyse and what he comes to understand in his unwavering loyalty to her is something less fractured, something whole, which had been missing when he had thought himself in love before. Oceane was a steady presence that did not shy from the lingering remnants of his mental disorder. He had hesitated to enter the cave many times before but she was calm and unwavering when they finally entered it together. He no longer spent exhausted nights on the warm sands of the beach, exposed to the elements. Now he entered the cave with only flickers of memories but she is always waiting to remind him that this is not the Mountain nor is it a hallucination or nightmare. Between her patience and Cheri’s “therapy” sessions, he feels different. Not as broken or tortured, something he has never felt in the long life he has lived.

For the first time in a long time he actually sleeps, entangled in the warmth of her beside him. And when he does experience those nights of insomnia, he is not held hostage by memories of grief and pain. Instead, he memorizes the delicate curves of her face and watches the steady rhythm of her breathing as he listens to the steady pulse of her heart until it lulls him back to sleep. They had not crossed anything other then soft caresses of affection, he as hesitant as her to muddy whatever waters they were wading through. Part of him was also terrified that he might lose her once that had happened, that she might turn from him as Ellyse had once done. He knows she is nothing like his ex and yet that fear still lingers. There is still much about the Loessian Queen that is a mystery, one that he has been meaning to solve, but the timing has never aligned. She is busy with the kingdom, in training Cheri, and a million other things that a ruler becomes occupied with. The nights are theirs alone but usually she is so tired that they only sleep and he doesn’t mind, content to have her simply nestled against him.

The desire is always there, a fire that smolders in the pit of him, that wants more than just gentle touches. Each night that she comes to rest against him, when his muzzle nuzzles beneath her cheek, his mind strays to what it would feel like to have her say his name with raw wanting. How tempting to let his muzzle stray a little further, to linger on her skin and see if she might shiver in response. That fear always rises to nag at him, holding him back from exploring her further. To crossing that line.

Yet he dreams vividly of her purple scent and the way she sighs his name and tonight is no different, stirring slightly as he hears her voice saying she wants him. In the dream she is lipping at his shoulder and even that is enough to make the smolder in him flare into something more fiery. Slowly, groggily, he opens his eye as the touch becomes more persistent and he sees Oceane standing before him with a molten look in her amber gaze. Unsteadily he rises to his feet, half asleep, and the evidence of his own dreams quickly becomes apparent. His muzzle comes to hers as if to press a kiss there but moves upward at the last minute, a teasing smile on his lips as the last remnants of fog fall away. He comes to graze his teeth against her opalescent neck but still holds back from more, uncertainty in the gold flecks of his eye. “Are you sure?” He murmurs to her, a question on his mind but hesitant to ask it.

Although she had come to the cave to sleep for quite a few nights now, he is still in the dark to where her heart may lie. She knows every single thing about him but he doesn’t know if perhaps there might still be someone else in the picture. How does she truly feel about him? No confessions of feelings had fallen from either of their lips, was she merely lonely or did she only pity him? He presses a kiss beneath the layered tresses of her mane, breathing her in as that craving for her demands more and a low growl rumbles in his chest as the bear matches his longing for the one its come to know as its mate. “I want you Oceane. I would have all of you if that is your wish.” He huskily mutters into her fur, his arousal evident but his nerves still holding him back, waiting to see what it is that a genie might wish for.

Ledger

@Oceane

sea gone black

In the long moment between her first attempt to wake him and her second, Oceane's breath catches and she nearly abandons her efforts. Surely she can wait until he wakes on his own, she begins to think, her worries citing his trouble sleeping as one good reason why she should be waiting. Let the man sleep. But she knows herself, knows that the daylight will take away her nerve. This moment feels private and secure within their small hovel, and her desire to caress the stallion with a lover's touch has never been so strong. So it's despite her reservations that she calls his name again, lipping at his flaxen mane, making her desires known.

Once he has awakened, Ledger wastes no time reacting. Nor does his manhood.

He offers her a kiss, his muzzle close to hers, but he jokingly pulls his higher as she moves to close the distance between them. Despite a quiet giggle that falls uncharacteristically from her soft maw, Oceane nips at his jaw gently in warning. Ledger's own blunted teeth graze against her muscled neck and she can't help the shiver that rides through her body at the electricity his touch produces. “Yes,” she whispers headily as she leans into his touch, “Unless you plan to tease me the whole time.” Barbed with mock affront, the Loessian Queen pulls away from him for the briefest moment, her amber eyes watching him knowingly before she allows the space to disappear once more.

It's intoxicating to stand so closely to him and brush her lips against the length of his chest and the curve of his chest, lingering where his scars lie. Where once there had been only a glass heart. Even then, before she had discovered her powers, Oceane had longed for him. Since then, his transformation has been breathtaking. Where once a man with muted emotions had stood remains one who sets her aflame with just a look. To have him touch her now with wanting equal to hers, Oceane is nearly overcome by desire.

I want you, Oceane.

Her breath catches in the hollow of her throat as she presses her lavender face against Ledger's shoulder in the dark. Fear at the need for sudden vulnerability knots in her stomach as he continues to speak, and she uses his closeness to avoid eye contact as she admits the same.

“And I, you.”

Her words are gruffer than usual, cloaked in desire as she speaks them into the crook of his neck. Her tongue presses to the roof of her mouth as she hesitates to continue. But then she remembers that she is not this woman, who shies beneath the attention of the man she loves. Pulling away from him only enough to press her opaline forehead to his in the darkness, Oceane sighs gently and finds her resolve.

“Say you will be mine. And then take me.”

— @Ledger
    “”
    n | r

Her soft giggle is enough to coax a crooked grin from the once sullen stallion, finding that these moments are what he loves best about her. It’s a side of the Loessian Queen that not everyone gets to see, when she throws down her crown and lets down her hair, shrugs the responsibility off her shoulders and becomes someone less rigid. Free from those watching eyes, she blossoms before him into something more than a Queen. He lives for those soft moments, for those rare giggles, and goes about trying to coax another one from her as he brings her closer to him, nuzzling a sensitive spot on her neck that he’s come to know is ticklish. She steps away as she mentions teasing and it’s the bear’s chance to respond, a low growl of wanting escaping from deep within the chestnut’s throat as he quickly brings her back against him. “Don’t give me ideas.” He murmurs low in her ear, finding that the heat of his desire was helping chase away those last stubborn remnants of uncertainty.

A soft groan escapes him as she lips at the brand along his chest, as she traces the scars carved into his skin with her gentle probing lips. There is a reverence in her wandering touch, one that he has never experienced before. It is so different with her, so different then what he had felt before. He understands now what it is, this difference. With Ellyse their passion was based in mutual brokenness. With Oceane it was more than just lust, there was an intimacy laced in those roots of passion that he had never experienced with any another being before. With Oceane he wasn’t searching for broken pieces inside her that would register with his own. She was whole and strong and perfect and he simply wanted to meet her where she was instead of bringing her down with him. She made him want to be a better man.

As she presses her face to his shoulder, his teasing begins to move further back as his teeth graze against her withers, plucks at the nerves along her spine, and continues down along her barrel. His raking caress changes into something more loving as he kisses the soft curve of her stomach, trailing them further down, further back as they find the hard bone of her hip. “And I, you.” He pauses, lets the words settle in his chest and feed feeling into the new heart that begins to beat a little harder. Her words are rough around the edges and he can sense the need in them, his body responding slightly in recognization as he presses his smile into her twilight skin. He pulls back as he turns to face her, to bring his forehead against hers and breathe her confession in.

It is easier to spill the truth in the dark.

“I was yours the moment you found me in the Meadow. Glass or real, my heart has always been yours.” He has never believed in anything more. She was the reason why it had never worked with anyone else, why it couldn’t ever work with anyone else. His heart had been made for her and her alone. "My mate, my Queen, my love." With a sudden surge of confidence, he pushes back a wild curl of her forelock and looks her directly in those warm amber eyes, the desire wild in his remaining eye and not a single speck of shame can be found. “I wish us to turn into a different form, I want to see your face properly when I take you.” He growls against her mouth as he kisses her and waits for her magic to respond to his wish.

I would have you see how much I love you.

Ledger

@Oceane

sea gone black

Don't give me any ideas.

The gruffness of Ledger's rebuttal startles Oceane, sending a bolt of electricity through her opaline frame. She's quite suddenly flushed and her throat dry as her amber eyes gaze, playfully defiant, at him.

“Don't tell me what to do,” her own voice is a whisper, lustful and challenging, as she maintains eye contact with him. Surprised at her own reaction, at the way her body responds to what had been perceived as a demand, Oceane grins coyly at her scarred lover with a very real, very strong desire for him continue to attempt to tell her what to do. She spends far too much of her own time requesting that others do things for her ─ diplomatically, as a commander of the army, as a mentor to Cheri ─ that to be told what to do in this moment is... thrilling.

She finally breaks eye contact and falls again into him, unable to keep her distance now that her inhibitions have lifted. They explore each others bodies with gentle touch, nibbling and lipping and kissing and rubbing. The quiet groans that fall from Ledger's lips encourage her, coaxing more frantic touches from the Loessian Queen as her own desire for the man before her grows and grows.

Where only a short time ago there had been uncertainty, none remains. It has been replaced with the desire to explore Ledger in this new way, and with the need to bring him pleasure. She has never known herself to be so libidinous ─

But she had never had Ledger before.

And she'd never had anyone tell her what to do before, in that perfectly gruff and demanding voice. She purrs low in her throat at the very thought of it, an ear twitching as the man's words find her again.

“How many lifetimes do you think it took our souls to find one another?” The question is whispered into his skin as they continue to embrace, the realization of how deeply her feelings go sending her into a mixture of unbridled desire and deep pensiveness. How small it all makes her feel.

When Ledger speaks again, it's with a wish. This time, a different part of her responds. A part that is required to answer, though she would have granted him his wish even without the powers that require her to do so. Supernatural genie fingers grasp the pair, morphing them into beasts that would fulfill the stallion's wish with hardly an effort. Her magic finds it easy to perform when the recipients are so willing.

And they gaze into each other, eye to eye, as finally Oceane finds it in her to tell him what to do this time: “Take me now, Ledger.”

— @Ledger
    “”
    n | r
    i must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
    and all i ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by

“Don’t tell me what to do.”

Still ever the defiant Queen, so use to being in charge. So use to being in control. But something in her voice gives way, gives him a hint that perhaps that’s exactly the opposite of what she wants. What she needs. He merely casts her that crooked grin again, a glint in the gold flecks of a single eye. Biding his time for the right moment as his confidence lifts in the wake of her kisses and caresses, as he realizes that she truly wants him. Wants him, chosen him. She asks him a question, a whisper of breath in his ear that makes him shudder pleasantly. He doesn’t hesitate to respond as he murmurs into the opalescent heat of her, his lips at her throat as he rumbles through his kiss. “One. Thousands.” He chuckles softly, pulling back to look at the desire in her gaze and matching it with his own. “All I know is that I would live this one over and over again as long as it brings me to you.”

And he means it. He would suffer willingly, allow himself to be destroyed in body and mind again and again. As long as she would be there in that Meadow, as long as he could know her. Knowing her was to love her and that…. That was worth a million visits to Carnage’s lair. There’s an ache in his heart and an ache in his loins and the way she looks at him now makes him growl with wanting. His wish falls from his lips and they become entangled in her magic. His body shifts but his gaze never moves from her, from this new face and body that he finds himself still attracted to.

Those golden eyes that never change.

She demands from him again and this time he gives in, for now. These new arms wrap around her lower back as he brings her close to him, a hand exploring the supple skin of her new body and finding it pleasing to the touch. How he has always wanted to explore her this way, to know what it would feel like to have fingers graze over her curves, that linger on the dusky nipples of her breasts that appear in this form. He pulls her close against his scarred body, his mouth finding her neck as fingers find the back of her head and grip tightly in the cascade of layered purple tresses he finds there. He can’t help the groan of anticipation he feels with her pressed against him, as he feels himself respond against her.

"Lay down." He instructs her, a devious look on his face as he doesn't give her time to argue. Slowly he pulls her down on the hard cavern floor, taking in the view of her like this. Open and unguarded before him. These are strange bodies but instinct helps him find the ways that might please her best, finding some familiarity from what they usually are. His mouth begins to travel along the length of her, small loving nips of teeth and tongue exploring as he moves lower and lower, stopping briefly when he seems to hit on a spot that she responds positively to. He finds he wants to taste every part of her and his tongue moves further still, deeper, as he begins to tease around the opening of her femininity. Finding the spot that might make her gasp and squirm beneath his roving touch. His hands grab the side of her hips, holding her there as his thumbs graze back and forth along her hipbones, stopping briefly to press a kiss there before continuing with his torturous teasing of the delicate skin and nerves he has found.

He pauses, moving up and over her as his lips find hers, as he kisses her ravenously and wraps his hands deep into the wild strands of her lavender hair. “I would have all of you.” He huskily murmurs once more as he looks at her beautiful face. As he finally plunges himself into her and groans into her mouth and takes her the way she had demanded.

A thousand lifetimes of suffering.
    As long as she kissed him like this, that he could be inside her like this, that he could come home to her again and again.

It was worth it.

Ledger

@Oceane