• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  the world as I know it is coming to an end [mature]

Mazikeen closes her burning eyes to savour the rasping of his voice and the things he says with it, the way he kisses the wounds he had carved into her and then takes away the pain, and a breathy noise of contentment escapes her. It heats her all over again, her hunger for him rising and she wonders if it will ever stop. Not while both of their hearts beat, she imagines. And this does not bother her, there is no worry or guilt over wanting him and the feeling that rises up inside her in his presence. Even coated in wrath, the desire that she feels is better than the hollowness of having no emotions - better than the guilt, the love, and the sadness that had bogged her down for so many years.

She hates him but she knows he’s already set her free, he’s the one responsible for how her emotions have shifted into entirely new animals than what they were before.

Her voice is hoarse when it comes out in reply, making no attempt to hide everything she is feeling. And as she speaks, another feline smile dances through her eyes when they open and seek him out. “I think we’ll find my freedom looks a lot like obedience.” The difference is important to her, though, and she will show him her gratitude in many ways. She can refuse him, she can choose not to listen, but Mazikeen as she is - coated in an intoxicating combination of blood, sweat, and his scent - believes she will still do as he asks. She will choose to be with him and not just for the future where she gets to kill him. Before that happens, she will want to please him and have him do the same for her.

This isn’t love but it is the closest thing to it that she is capable of now.

There’s no brindling on his coat for her to trace with her lips but she moves across the skin where it was on his neck. Will they leave this forest today, she wonders? Will he lead her somewhere else? She has no intention of allowing them to spend so much time apart as they have been.

She could find another outlet for this energy, a hunt perhaps. Maybe she’ll let him choose her prey. Maybe they can hunt it together.

This is an exciting thought but she’s in no hurry to suggest other plans as she makes slow, wandering touches across his gleaming skin. And when she reaches his ear she asks him quietly “Would you like to be my king?”

Alphas, King and Queen, she does not care what they call themselves. They are not truly equals, not with the new powers he possesses, but she’d like to pretend they are a little longer. And she wonders if it will please him to do the same.

m a z i k e e n .

@Gale

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the world as I know it is coming to an end [mature] - by Mazikeen - 06-29-2021, 09:46 AM