• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Eurus Afer Ventus [Any]
    Bardot
    I know what sin is

When the air turns a little colder she finally feels ready enough to see what is lurking in the jungles of Tephra.

She has no idea just how hot she is on this trail, unaware that the quarry she seemed had made the ash-lands her last known residence. Perhaps it is that shared blood of the jungle that puts her on the right path, the fickle hand of Fate merely feeling kind for once. With the company of her fellow Taigans they make for that invisible line where one land merges into another.

Yan is kind enough to still offer introductions despite the increasing strangeness of his behavior. She has no problem following protocol as they come to wait at the border politely. She also has no problem breaking it either if it becomes an obstacle in her way. As her golden gaze sweeps over the sooty mountain in the distance, can feel the humidity still clinging to the air despite the season, she has an overwhelming feeling of being so close. So very close.

She attempts to be patient but shifts slightly as it wears thin, simply wanting to have her question answered as quickly as possible so she can finally solve this riddle. There are no other answers if she cannot find them in the jungle. There are no other leads. Hopefully the Tephran’s will be reasonable in her request to search but if not she will slip away into the jungle regardless, too determined to come away empty-handed.

They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself;
    html © dante.

@Yanhua
    @Amarine (if she wants to come)
    [Any]

I need to post a thread to myself for legal reasons so an explanation to why she's here and why I'm a crazy person.
    [Image: BQjeje-Bardot2.png]