• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

did someone say plots?
    I wanted to have a more permanent place to plot with my babes, so here it is.

right now I have two ponies to offer: Djuna and Verna. Emogene is technically on the list (she's Djuna's "oops" baby with Tiberios) but she's not due till July so I'm kind of omitting her for now - although she could be included in things ;)

ANYWAY. Here's some info about my current characters for anyone interested, as well as potential ideas for plots that I have!

Name: Djuna
    Personality: proud, a little self-centered, doesn't shy away from casual hookups. hopeless romantic. has moments of incredibly naivete. sometimes overestimates her ability to manipulate others which gets her in trouble. she's fiercely loyal to those she truly cares about, doesn't tolerate rudeness towards herself or her close friends/family but can be rude towards others without really realizing it. vain and overly concerned with appearances. doesn't like genuinely asking for help because she thinks it makes her look weak, but has no qualms about using others to get what she wants.
    Plot ideas: I imagine she's probably very good at getting herself into positions that she never meant to be in (kind of like she did when she got knocked up) so more of that would be nice - you know, accidentally getting pulled into someone's drama, or having a run-in with someone who's got some not-so-nice intentions, things like that. plus, I enjoy a good ol' angsty thread as much as the next person. I'd also like some ~romance~ for her if possible.

Name: Verna
    Personality: loyal, reserved, optimistic, patient, altruistic
    Plot ideas: I intend to have her become a druid at some point, till then she's mostly just gonna be chilling in the woods and doing stuff with plants. she tends to keep to herself and doesn't go looking for people or trouble, but i imagine that wouldn't stop trouble from finding her. she's pretty open-minded and willing to see the good in anyone so I'd love to see her have some threads with characters who are kind of opposite in personality - a little darker, more troubled, etc.

so there you have it! I'm gonna update this post as I collect more characters but in the meantime if either of these ladies interest you please let me know and maybe we can work something fun out ;D
    Xii isn't neccessarily 'dark' but she is also a planty type and maybe could chat with Verna? she's definitely troubled (mostly by Beqanna) though!