• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [private]  If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    Things move quickly once he joins the scene in this forsaken place. The unfamiliar male pegasus had already started the healing process on the scarred black mare but when she speaks, he stops. Begins to back up, seems unwilling and unable to process the information given. And it is a doozy of a message she drops on them all, one that even he can understand the gravity of. Because Gale is no longer an unfamiliar name in the Pampas and there is a sudden smoldering flicker in the depths of red despite the smoothness of his usual facade when she speaks of him, of being cut open and eaten. A story he has heard before, seen through Aela’s eyes and memory.

Mentally, he frowns. What if Gale had left Aela broken like he had done this one? What if Aela hadn’t shown him all of their encounter? She had spoken of trying to harness the Hyaline creature but a magician that could carve open horses like a turkey and eat their magic didn’t seem like an easy being to capture and contain. Once more, he wonders if Aela had gotten in over her head… If perhaps they had tread into deeper water than they could manage. Still, there was nothing more to be done about it now.

What was done was done.

As Nashua flies off, he silently steps forward and lowers his head, his muzzle barely grazing the half healed bones and flesh as a golden light begins to glow where he touches. Even with half the work done, he still finds himself rather tired when he finishes and gives a small yawn when he finally pulls away and admires his handiwork. Together, he and Nash had fixed what had been broken physically. Mentally and emotionally, that was a different story and not in his realm of expertise. Or his problem.

As he pulls back, Leilan speaks of visiting Aela and he turns those brightly lit vermillion eyes on the scaled man. “You might want to see her sooner rather than later. She’s got an interesting story of Gale to tell herself.” And perhaps his eyes shine a little brighter in the wake of anger that he feels when he says the man’s name, perhaps a few scales click into place along his broad golden-streaked neck. When Leilan offers the teleport he takes it, eager to inform the striped Seneschal of what he had seen and witnessed. He doesn’t look back at the dark mare when he leaves but he also does not forget her.

obscene
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky - by Ciri - 07-04-2021, 12:55 PM
    RE: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky - by Obscene - 07-24-2021, 10:06 AM