• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i think i could live in it | mazikeen
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

She’d wanted to see him kill, she says, and Gale continues to watch the sky. He says nothing, even when she comes to stand beside him and suggests Islandres. The image of its former home - warm and bright and familiar  - brings a thrill of pleasure, and he leans his thick head against her shoulder with a low purr.

Yes, he says as he butts his head against hers and nods. There were several aquatic creatures living on the island, not to mention the women he had set as chiefs. They are blurred, a consequence of his host’s vengeful streak, but surely they must be capable to have been set to protecting the quiet territory.

“I know just the place,” he murmurs against her cheek, and in the next moment they are in Islandres, and the wintry mix that had been falling around them is replaced instead by muted sunlight that dapples her fur.

@Mazikeen

current appearance: glowing perlino wildcat with lightning and iridescent navy blue scarring