• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i want you around when it falls into place | mazikeen
    mazikeen
    Mazikeen tracks Malik's movements to the warm nest on the far side of the cave in her periphery but Gale is the one who holds her attention. He remained stiff during her greeting, and she tries to remember how long it had taken her to forgive him after he had killed her. The first time it had stretched over the too-short summer, The second had been faster, but he had freed her that time too.

She can give him time, though she doesn’t want to. She wants to make up for the days they lost, wants to feel how alive he is and kiss every part of his body she’s turned blue.

Gale follows her inside and her heart continues to race. It’s not quite fear, Mazikeen has not yet felt that again in any significant way - the closest would be what had stormed through her during her flight from Islandres. She is not worried about him killing her, he either will or he won’t and she is confident in her ability to come back. Even when she is pinned against the wall she feels only desire, a low purr beginning as his mouth moves against her neck. She is delighted to have affected him this way but there’s no triumph to be felt just as there had been none when she had killed him. This is not a battle she has won - the trap she had set to ensnare him and bind him only to her has caught her too.

And now she knows she does not want to live without him.

When he pulls her close, she arches into him greedily - pressing her body against his as much as she physically can so he can feel the shudder that runs through her at his words. Threat or truth, real or not real, her response comes in a smoky, low voice. “You are all I want, now and forever.” And with him inside her, the desperate way they move together as their moans echo across the cave walls, she feels something close to real happiness again as she loses herself completely in this moment.

When she is breathless afterwards, Mazikeen does not allow much space between them. She places a kiss against Gale's neck where perlino meets that beautiful blue and whispers more truths into his skin. “I don’t want to be without you again.” And she doesn’t mean for days here and there, she means in the permanent way it had almost been. It is not quite a promise to never try again, just as she would not expect the same from him, but for now she will try and she hopes it is enough that they have bewitched and broken each other.

@Gale

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i want you around when it falls into place | mazikeen - by Mazikeen - 07-07-2021, 07:42 AM