• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i want you around when it falls into place | mazikeen
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

Like the rest of the Curse, the heart it has is a black heart, and with it comes the darker emotions. He has never been jealous before, but he feels it now. He would slaughter anyone who dared touch her. He would even kill Gale a second time if he were able, he thinks. Picturing the way his host would have moaned in agony over the way Mazikeen is moaning in pleasure beneath him is a marvelous aphrodisiac, and he holds her tighter for it.

“I don’t want to see a bit of gold in my reflection by springtime.” He agrees. Her wicked grin is lit by the light that flares between them, and he must focus on her words by kneading circles into her back with the claws of his front legs

“Strong.” He says. “His abilities are more limited, but I am sure I can make him as capable a shifter as we are.” Gale has given this much thought, it is clear. If Bolder stays in Hyaline long enough, perhaps he can pit them against each other to encourage their conflict resolution skills. Then they’ll keep the boy who eventually wins. The best way to resolve conflict is a fight to the death, and neither of two cousins will survive a real death.

They’ll keep the strongest son.

He feels a strange desire that it be the soft black ball of fur that has fallen asleep in the leaves. He can just reach him if he stretches his paw out, and though he is clumsy the sleeping child is exhausted by the magic that has been wrought on him and will sleep like the dead for many hours still.

He means to nudge Malik toward Mazikeen, but following a large yawn, the cubs curls himself between them instead, his body resting across one of Gale’s golden forelegs. They lay like that for some time, and though Gale knows Malik sleeps and suspects Mazikeen does as well, he is unable to drift off.

When he can take it no longer and it seems Malik will never move to a position from which Gale can dislodge him without risking him waking up, he speaks. His words are quiet but firm, and it is clear that he expects Mazikeen to act in response to them.

“I would like to not be touching him anymore.”

@Mazikeen

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i want you around when it falls into place | mazikeen - by Gale - 07-08-2021, 08:49 PM