• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[complete]  A Girl Who Fears Difference
    She was older, but still not wiser. Why did she look so different from her family? Her twin brother had the matching horns to her father. Sure, her mother did not wear the horns from her head...but she was gorgeous enough on her own.

Faeries! she calls out once at the top. Please, her voice is defeated. I want to look like my father...my brother even...like my family she sighs. Please grant me horns! She cries out...to nobody maybe?

ooc: questing for addax horns Smile

@[Officials]
    They are always here, but they are not always listening. Today, they are not listening, or perhaps they are just too busy keeping Beqanna alive to care about the girl who comes looking for horns who seemed to barely struggle to the top, who just wanted to what...looks pretty? Not really their concern, maybe. Honestly, it's hard to tell what their reasons might be, but they do no come.

Your quest was unsuccessful. You can try again in 2 RL weeks.
    Please tag in replies