• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i just want to hold you close to me

No verbal response comes but it is easy to not mind as Gale drapes his neck across her to nibble at the blood upon her lip, a smile forming at the odd sensation of it. And when he begins to move across her body, she does not feel restless anymore. She relaxes under his attention, this very particular joy and heat that only he can inspire inside of her.

She knows the danger that those teeth caressing her skin can bring, and Mazikeen eyes blaze in the mix of fire and moonlight. There is no wrong way for him to touch her, not anymore. Whether they are tasting each other’s flesh with lips or teeth it is still exciting, still encourages the churning flame and shadows inside of her to move at a more pleasant pace.

As Gale moves away from her mouth, her tail turns into a more prehensile version of a lion’s tail - something that she can use to mirror his lingering touches, ghosting the furred tip along his soft belly. Her movements still only for a moment when she feels something inside of her mind. Almost but not quite the same feeling as when her vision is being altered. And then she can hear him there, as though he were speaking in a way meant just for her, and her tail strokes the skin she turned iridescent along his sides.

He gives her a glimpse of his thoughts, filled as they are with complimentary things that delight her nearly as much as his pressing touch. Once, she had hated hearing such things - doubting their sincerity, unable to see such things for herself, and having learned compliments often come before hurt. But now she believes it - she is beautiful and marvellous and she likes that he views her this way. There is no shortage of satisfaction at having so successfully won over the affection of this creature wearing the skin of her once-lover. Even though she’s been won over just as successfully.

She assumes he is doing this on purpose, filling her with his desire so that it mixes with her own like it is another game, but she’s far too distracted to comment on it at the moment. She’s not even sure she could find her voice if she wanted to. And if he is doing this on purpose - doesn’t he know by now, she wonders, that she wants him constantly? There is no need to supplement the feeling within her that had already been growing. So now the twin threads of desire inside of her are almost overwhelming as he kisses the back of her hip and a quiet moan escapes her into the dark night. It is quickly followed by a soft growl and she shifts herself backwards into him - impatient for more but knowing well enough that she’ll enjoy it if he continues to tease her because he enjoys it too.

art by nikkayla

@Gale

Messages In This Thread
    i just want to hold you close to me - by Gale - 07-22-2021, 07:16 PM
    RE: i just want to hold you close to me - by Gale - 07-23-2021, 10:16 PM
    RE: i just want to hold you close to me - by Mazikeen - 07-24-2021, 06:57 PM
    RE: i just want to hold you close to me - by Gale - 07-25-2021, 09:43 AM
    RE: i just want to hold you close to me - by Gale - 07-25-2021, 06:08 PM
    RE: i just want to hold you close to me - by Gale - 07-25-2021, 07:10 PM
    RE: i just want to hold you close to me - by Gale - 07-26-2021, 10:07 PM
    RE: i just want to hold you close to me - by Gale - 07-28-2021, 06:37 AM
    RE: i just want to hold you close to me - by Gale - 07-30-2021, 06:52 AM