• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i just want to hold you close to me
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

Never as articulate as his host had been, the Curse smiles at the way Mazikeen replies to something he hasn’t even said. He is thinking of the marvelous advantage it will give them on hunts and in battle, the ability to communicate without words. He’s distracted from further plans in that vein when she mentions eighteen children.

At that he laughs aloud.

“Eighteen?” He says, “That’s practically an army. ”

A rather large army, and he is thinking of that as she tugs firmly at his mane.

She shows him a future without him, and it is even better than the one he’d imagined. She hunts and kills and burns, and Gale smiles as he presses kisses along her spine. Kisses that grow hotter, until they match the heat in his voice as he promises:

“We’ve so much to do before we run.”

They might not ever have to run, he thinks. Working with others - well, with Mazikeen - has not been something he’d considered long prior to this life. Raising eighteen children to adulthood would be a rather long process, surely there is some sort of shortcut in the building of an army.

@Mazikeen

current appearance: iridescent mostly navy blue stallion with glowing cremello brindle
    stripes/markings and blue lightnings, white spinal mane and tail

Messages In This Thread
    i just want to hold you close to me - by Gale - 07-22-2021, 07:16 PM
    RE: i just want to hold you close to me - by Gale - 07-23-2021, 10:16 PM
    RE: i just want to hold you close to me - by Gale - 07-25-2021, 09:43 AM
    RE: i just want to hold you close to me - by Gale - 07-25-2021, 06:08 PM
    RE: i just want to hold you close to me - by Gale - 07-25-2021, 07:10 PM
    RE: i just want to hold you close to me - by Gale - 07-26-2021, 10:07 PM
    RE: i just want to hold you close to me - by Gale - 07-28-2021, 06:37 AM
    RE: i just want to hold you close to me - by Gale - 07-30-2021, 06:52 AM