• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  when I'm losing my control, the city spins around

During his time in Hyaline, Bolder has mostly spent it as a young timber wolf. When he had not been prowling the grounds in that shape, he had tried a bear and some kind bird and took to watching his Aunt and Uncle whenever he could for inspiration.

Between the pair of them, Bolder has seen them take shapes that he wouldn't have ever thought of trying. And as he has come to watch them grow more fantastic in their powers, it has made the young shifter consider how he might grow more fantastic in his. His abilities had started out being able to alter his coat, his build, his eyes. And then as he became older, more began to change.

His first visit to Hyaline revealed that he was capable of more and now Bolder wonders if it might be possible to be more like his mentors. Perhaps he could become something more than just animals.

But for now, he dives beneath the navy-and-blue orca and practices spinning, unused to being in any aquatic form. Gale, though, cuts through the water with ease. "I'm trying," he clicks brightly back to his Uncle, watching as the larger whale propels himself towards the surface of Hyaline's lake. Bolder - still adjusting to this underwater world - follows a few moments later and breaches with his white belly gleaming towards the sun.

When they are both below the surface, the young killer whale clicks back: "I want to be a good shifter, like you and Aunt Maze."

@Gale

[Image: 37477440_mkk7ul7XODhpdJ7.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: when I'm losing my control, the city spins around - by bolder - 08-18-2021, 10:57 AM