• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Lately I've been so disconnected
    CrownS
    He remains mostly uninterested in the politics of those around him. Instead, Crowns keeps himself busy with matters far from Beqanna. He falls asleep watching the birth of new stars or the slow decay of planets that once hosted flourishing civilizations. The young magician basks in the impossible heat of suns in their prime without hardly a care for the mundane goings on of Beqanna. But he returns each morning, to his family and to his friends. Even in the infinite reach of the galaxies, there is only one Sabbath or Varick. His siblings remain irreplaceable and so he is sure to greet the new day with them.

Today he returns in a column of fire that always signals his arrival. (He’s yet to learn the art of subtlety despite his efforts.) His skin still sizzles with the heat of a withering star when he looks over his shoulder to see who has called his name this time. Crowns offers him a grin and spreads his dripping wings as he hurries closer to circle Obscene and take in all the new wonders his body now possesses.

Oh, has it been that long?” he muses, still excitedly looping ‘round his friend. “I heard you thinking of me but I get so distracted, you know.

The little fox-fire orbs teeter on their axis when he finally comes to a stop before the visitor. His wild blue eyes find Obscene’s and he is still grinning as wide as can be.

What brings you to Nerine? How have you been? Tell me everything!
    you got me on my knees; i'm your one-man cult.
    @Obscene

Messages In This Thread
    Lately I've been so disconnected - by Obscene - 07-29-2021, 12:58 PM
    RE: Lately I've been so disconnected - by crowns - 08-20-2021, 09:51 AM
    RE: Lately I've been so disconnected - by Obscene - 08-23-2021, 04:36 PM
    RE: Lately I've been so disconnected - by crowns - 09-08-2021, 08:20 PM
    RE: Lately I've been so disconnected - by Obscene - 09-09-2021, 02:46 PM
    RE: Lately I've been so disconnected - by Reave - 09-10-2021, 11:56 AM