• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Lately I've been so disconnected
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    The grin that finds his dark lips is perhaps one of the realest expressions of self he’s ever had. It had been too long since he had seen the young stallion with his watery wings, who had told him of dark ventures and warmed him with his orbiting flames. The first taste of friendship he had ever tasted and one that had settled pleasantly into his cold and lonely bones. His glittering red eyes watch the way Crowns circles lazily above him like a dripping vulture and he snorts with amusement at the comment of distractions. “I see how little I mean to you.” He says with mock indignation, the smug smirk twisting his lips into something more familiar.

The other finally lands beside him and he finds his unsettling blue eyes with his own darkening ones. “I came to find Reave but that can wait.” He responds honestly enough, pleased enough by this change in his day that he allows it to show on his face. “I didn’t know you were here or I would have visited sooner.” The thought crosses his mind that perhaps he should steal his friend away from the coast. Surely the bone-clad man would understand a visit between bros. And if he was convinced to stay then Aela could perhaps fiddle with her brothers temper.

As for everything? He quickly catches Crowns up on his rule of the Pampas, the day he had woken up as Fae, his conquests with Aela, and everything in between. And as for his recent brushes with death? “I jumped off a cliff because some wild girl convinced me to. For some reason I thought of you.”

obscene

@crowns
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Lately I've been so disconnected - by Obscene - 07-29-2021, 12:58 PM
    RE: Lately I've been so disconnected - by crowns - 08-20-2021, 09:51 AM
    RE: Lately I've been so disconnected - by Obscene - 08-23-2021, 04:36 PM
    RE: Lately I've been so disconnected - by crowns - 09-08-2021, 08:20 PM
    RE: Lately I've been so disconnected - by Obscene - 09-09-2021, 02:46 PM
    RE: Lately I've been so disconnected - by Reave - 09-10-2021, 11:56 AM