• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  eurus afer ventus
    Bardot
    I know what sin is

The little unicorn responds to the pun with another bright laugh, appreciating the other’s good humor. In fact, it reminds her a bit of Yan and she is brought back to the task at hand as she falls into step besides Cheri, coming to the quick realization that she would have to shuffle her priorities as the young mare introduces herself as a child of Taiga. She doesn’t falter as she glances at the crystals again from a tarnished eye, as she thinks of Amarine and starts to put two and two together. “Then I’m hopeful I’ve come to the right place.” She finally says with a soft smile and hesitates, wondering how to best approach this.

“Taiga has grown rather quiet. A child was unfortunately taken, stolen, recently. And Yanhua…. Seems to have wandered off.” She turns her pretty dished head towards the other, sunlight playing across the spiral of her horn, looking for signs of distress that her news might bring. Her expression is apologetic as she continues, her flowered tail swishing lightly against her hocks as she lets her gaze turn towards the carvings along the cliffs and the unusual desert flora she had never seen before.  “I’ve kept an eye out for him but he seems to have vanished. And I’ll admit he’s not the main focus of who I’m searching for.”

As Cheri was a child of Taiga, she assumes she may have dropped a bomb regarding news of the North but perhaps Yan was here and maybe her news wasn’t that surprising after all. She falls quiet and keeps her movement fluid as she walks beside her, prowling, like the creature from the jungle whose spots faintly dapple her arched neck. The redwoods weren’t as thick and tangled as the jungle she had come from and so she was certain that if Yan had still been in Taiga she would have found him already. Someone would have, certainly. She hopes the matter will be resolved here, that Cheri might have one of the answers regarding his disappearance, and then she can fully focus on her true objective of coming here.

They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself;
    html © dante.

@Oceane

@Cheri
    [Image: BQjeje-Bardot2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    eurus afer ventus - by Bardot - 07-29-2021, 02:54 PM
    RE: eurus afer ventus - by Cheri - 08-02-2021, 05:26 PM
    RE: eurus afer ventus - by Bardot - 08-02-2021, 08:52 PM
    RE: eurus afer ventus - by Cheri - 08-03-2021, 11:37 AM
    RE: eurus afer ventus - by Bardot - 08-03-2021, 01:12 PM
    RE: eurus afer ventus - by Cheri - 08-10-2021, 06:59 PM