• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Je n'ai jamais eu besoin de toi
    Bardot
    I know what sin is

For a moment she wonders if she has pushed him too far. She’s not sure what she sees lurking in those hard corners of his eyes when she looks up through thick lashes. He stares at her as if he might devour her but in what way? Almost… She almost loses her resolve and her nerve by glancing away. He was something sharp and jagged, something that threatened to destroy her if given half the chance. She knows that. She wants him anyways.

So she holds firm, gazing at him with her head held high. And then he kisses her and its even better than she had remembered. He is as passionate as he had been that first time he had stolen her kisses and she finds herself gasping when they finally break apart, her lips swollen and bruised and still aching for more. He pulls her to him and she doesn’t resist, curling into his chest and lowering her head demurely to avoid stabbing him with her horn. She can feel the way he rumbles like a freight train as he speaks, the vibrations pleasantly reverberating against her slender chest. She smiles into his exposed blue skin as she presses soft kisses and finally murmurs, ”No.” No it wasn’t. Not today anyways.

She likes this feeling of being tucked in against him as he kisses her jaw and then brings his muzzle back to hers. Strange, how she feels so safe pressed against him in this way when moments ago he had been trying to convince her otherwise. He hadn’t needed to convince her, she had known he was something terrible when she had first laid her golden eyes on him. And yet, despite the danger that lurks around her, she still presses herself deeper against him as he lets delicious “what-ifs” fall around them. “Is that a challenge Tunnel?” She asks, already playing vivid images in her head of him doing exactly what he had threatened to do and finding herself far from repulsed by the idea. In fact she hopes it’s more of a promise then a warning.

“I’m not in Taiga much these days.” She finally says after placing a sharp nip to his muscular striped shoulder, unable to hide her desire from him and unsure of just how much he cared to know about her. This seemed to be just sex after all. “But if you think you can catch me there then I suppose we can find out.” She slowly moves her muzzle further down the length of his heated body, the memories of her dreams (as well as the approaching change in season) stirring her to be more bold in her actions. In taking what she wants. “As for this river…” She purrs as her muzzle dips lower and runs along the sensitive skin she finds there, tasting the salt and sweat of him as she slowly flags her tail. Not giving a damn who might be watching. “Shall we see who ends up screaming first?”

They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself;
    html © dante.

@Tunnel
    [Image: BQjeje-Bardot2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Je n'ai jamais eu besoin de toi - by Bardot - 08-08-2021, 01:09 PM
    RE: Je n'ai jamais eu besoin de toi - by Tunnel - 08-08-2021, 11:32 PM
    RE: Je n'ai jamais eu besoin de toi - by Bardot - 08-09-2021, 12:14 AM
    RE: Je n'ai jamais eu besoin de toi - by Tunnel - 08-09-2021, 04:42 PM
    RE: Je n'ai jamais eu besoin de toi - by Bardot - 08-10-2021, 12:26 AM
    RE: Je n'ai jamais eu besoin de toi - by Tunnel - 08-13-2021, 12:15 AM
    RE: Je n'ai jamais eu besoin de toi - by Bardot - 08-13-2021, 02:51 PM